Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Zazzy Bandz

Jawad is always there to help, really like the way he explains everything. He has resolved the issue in a Lock Rule for me. Great Support and very helping app for my store.

BronwenJewelry

We recently launched our site {www.bronwenjewelry.com} and ABSOLUTELY recommend all of the Wholesale Helper Apps. Lock Manager, Pricing Discount and Order Form & Reorder are excellent tools for managing our website and our wholesale channel. The set-up was straightforward, and the App Developer support has been exceptional.

SFW Portal

Use it on 3 sites, Excellent and support is spot on! Very quick to install and you are up and running in a few clicks

Kalo

Wow. Phenomenal user experience leading to a quick and easy setup. This was exactly what I was looking for for our site. Awesome

'Ohana Organics

The support was excellent. Got help right away. Jawad was knowledgeable and quick to help. My search issue resolved right away. Thank you!

Bombshell London

Amazing customer service, Had a screen share with Jawad. this app has everything for wholesale business.

Slothtoescr

Easy to use . Helpful staff.................................................................................Thank you

Horizon Medical Products

Launching our company's website quickly was imperative and as a budget-sensitive SMB, we moved forward with the Shopify platform as it checked those boxes. Unfortunately, we were a little naive to the magnitude of customization that would be necessary to build on the proper feature-set for our B2B customer base. After tying countles apps together with painful results, development was at a standstill... No idea how we missed the Wholesale Helper apps out of the gate, but WOW....so glad we found them. Between the out-of-box features and the Wholesale team's willingness to custom tailor to our needs, we've found a comprehensive solution. While their family of apps gave us everything we were looking for, Seth, Tejas, Mohit and Jawad have provided us with an abosolutely unique level of service along the way that is truly something special. Can't thank you all enough!!

Good Flower Exchange

TOP SHELF APP. The team supporting the installation and configuration is very responsive and dedicated to making sure that everything runs smoothly. I'm using 3 of their 6 apps (wholesale pricing discount, wholesale order form, wholesale lock manager) and all are seamless and immensely useful.

Highly Recommend.

AutomotiveFineArt.com

I tried for over 3 months to get a good, simple, affordable, user friendly app and got nowhere. The "GURUS" at Shopify could not help me and everyone had a different idea as to what I should be using...to the outrageous levels of having to re-do my whole web site by hiring someone for my wholesale page to work!. Having said that, there were a few GREAT GURUS that I am very happy with. However, I recommend to you NEVER TO GIVE UP and follow someone's advice (even if they ARE GREAT GURUS) if your gut tells you NO.

While looking on YOUTUBE for a solution (because all I needed was a LOCK for one tabe or page in my web site dedicated to WHOLESALE PRODUCTS) I found WHOLESALE LOCK MANAGER. It was so EASY and to the point that I could not believe WHY I HAD SUFFERED FOR 3 MONTHS TO GET THE ANSWER I REALLY NEEDED!!!

After setting my web site with the 8 day trial in less than 5 minutes....IT WORKED! I chatted with JAWAD and he promptly made a screenshare right away so he could address my questions....5 minutes later BAM! I was sold and decided to go ahead with the subscription as soon as possible and end the trial in 2 days! VERY IMPRESSED, VERY HAPPY, I RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY! AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE 3 MONTHS OF SUFFERING DISAPPEAR IN 10 MINUTES!!!!

Cordially,