Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Petal Garden, Inc.

It works well for us to be able to offer items to our wholesale customers that we don't want displayed to retail customers. It took a little support help to hide them from the search as well, but everything works great now.

Thrifty Gear LLC/Code Ninjas Swag

Seth G is THE MAN! Our customers could not access our site to order from us. He located the issue with our system that potentially could have cost us hundreds of dollars more. The APP is GREAT! Oh Yea! It also does what it is supposed to do!

Body & Soul® Fitness

I used this app to make a private store for a certain group of customers. The best part about this app, is the customer service. I reached out to them to help me integrate it with our theme and they responded within hours and were able to accomplish this and more. Working with this team deserves way more than 5 stars. I would recommend this app to any and everyone!

La Petite Ourse

I could not run our three stores without this app. I need to show or hide urls and products for our different customer groups and this works like a charm.

AllyBeth Design Co

This app was quick to install - I had a few issues with hidden items still showing up in search, but their customer service fixed it up right away for me. Great communication and I am very happy with how it works for my site!

Ginax Store

Do NOT install this app, it really messed up my entire site and I am yet to hear from their customer care even after sending emails. I really need my site restored back to how it was before I installed your app.

Parker on the Porch, LLC

great app and great service! I needed help and they fixed it right away! (Operator error)

Thank you so much.

Copia Ceramics

A great cost effective solution to solve my basic wholesale needs. Everything working well so far and the service is excellent. Had a few minor tweaks that needed to be implemented and Adil helped me resolve this very quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Fallout Hobbies

The customer support that they give is top-notch. If something isn't working right with your theme, their app, and how you have it coded, they will take the time to look at it and fix the code. I would highly recommend them.

CLANDELA

This app was the perfect solution to my problem. Had some specific needs and their customer support (Adil A.) were super efficient and came up with logical and easy to implement solutions. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9