Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Seth Gold

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Zibipro

The best SUPPORT TEAM EVER!!! Is slow, in most situations respond within 12-24 hours, BUT when respond ANY ISSUES ARE FIXED. App works PERFECTLY!!!

Oswin Hyde

This is the only app on Shopify App Store which met our needs. The team is amazing to work with. Add wholesale product discount app to this and you will have the best b2b experience. Thanks guys for all the custom coding and time.

Max And Neo Dog Gear

The app works as described and was perfect for my needs. We had a strange issue with it and Seth's team communicated the solution and provided support even on a national holiday.

Texturingxyz

Great App ! We needed it to protect by password some collections / pages on our store, and it just works like expected! The support is great, they are fast and efficient.

Pacvac Australia

Excellent, have previously used another app but it was buggy and support was non-existent, just installed this app in ~10mins and does exactly what I want without any bugs. Great work :)

Ativoskincare

After working with the support team to get this running correctly for my store the app is perfect for what I need. They even customized a message on the login page which works perfectly now. Thank you for all your help Seth!!

Mondofood

Great app, very fast support, and they even cleaned up code that was leftover from a similar app that didn't work well.

Rovebyronbay

I needed a certain page to have a password login and the app works perfectly. Seth has great customer service and replied super fast when inquiring about the app, which was great because I was under the pump! Thanks Seth

Pickybarsb2b Com

Works exactly as described and when I needed some help, they were prompt and efficient. Highly recommend this app!

Starsignfabrics Co Uk

Good and faster support. Thank You..
Previous 1