Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Seth Gold

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Smoke Supply® | Online Smoke Shop

Great service and response from the team! My small issue was taken care of very quickly and the app works great. Thanks guys!

Tea Life

This app is a pretty good solution that negates the need to fuss around with expensive dedicated wholesale apps. Just create separate wholesale specific products, and hide them from the general public.

I've used a few others in the past and they seemed a little shaky, sometimes customers would somehow gain access to hidden stuff even though it's locked. This hasn't happened with this app yet.

The support is also very good.

Kasia Lilja

I've used this app to lock my B2B section. I needed an app that didn't need customer tags, and this app provided what I needed. I later had some other problems, that were solved very fast by the support team. Definitely a great service.

LUXXE | HONOR

Love this app! It does everything I need it to do and more! I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to lock a portion of your website!

Claude Japan

Very useful app! Combined with the other apps by the same developer, our site now has all the functionalities that we need to give our wholesale customers a carefree and very user-friendly experience. Support has been quick and very accommodating.

Zibipro

The best SUPPORT TEAM EVER!!!
Is slow, in most situations respond within 12-24 hours, BUT when respond ANY ISSUES ARE FIXED. App works PERFECTLY!!!

Oswin Hyde

This is the only app on Shopify App Store which met our needs. The team is amazing to work with. Add wholesale product discount app to this and you will have the best b2b experience. Thanks guys for all the custom coding and time.

Max And Neo Dog Gear

The app works as described and was perfect for my needs. We had a strange issue with it and Seth's team communicated the solution and provided support even on a national holiday.

Texturingxyz

Great App ! We needed it to protect by password some collections / pages on our store, and it just works like expected! The support is great, they are fast and efficient.

Pacvac Australia

Excellent, have previously used another app but it was buggy and support was non-existent, just installed this app in ~10mins and does exactly what I want without any bugs. Great work :)

Previous 1