Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Shop Hechizo

Just what I was looking for to make out-of-season products hidden from direct customers while keeping them available to my wholesale customers via site login. I use this in conjunction with Wholesale Pricing Discount and things are working very smoothly. Also, the team behind these apps are very responsive and extremely easy to work with. I'm extremely pleased with this app and would highly recommend!

Saya®

Really great customer service, super fast at helping! This app does everything we need it to. Thanks guys!

NsSport

I ask for a little customization (hide locked products from search bar) and the assistance made a really nice job! the final result is exactly what I was looking for! Wholesale Lock Manager's staff have been really kind and fast! Absolutely reccomended!

Libre Naturals

We are still very new at using this App, so not too much to report yet, but customer service is excellent. There is a lot of training which has been very helpful for setting up.

July 15, 2021

Our customer support is here and glad to hear the training has been very helpful!

- Wholesale Helper team

Grums Deutschland

UPDATE: The support imediately contacted me and after a couple of individual code adjustments they made it work for me (this took a few weeks but they kindly didn't charge me for it). The predictive search is now quite slow and the number of results is still shown even though the products themselves are successfully hidden. Unfortunately doesn't support quick search. My locked products got successfully hidden everywhere but still showed up on the quick search.
Nice interface and lots of functions but the incompatibility with my theme's quick search sidebar makes it useless for me.

June 20, 2021

Hi we can most likely do the integration with your theme.

Not all themes are the same so sometimes requires manual integration after install. Please email themes@wholesalehelper.io and we will help.

-WH Team

AHPTRADE.com

App is great and works well, the team is very helpful especially Ajay who responded very promptly and guides us thru the process
Thanks

Aduro Australia

Dont ever add this app to your site! it modified all my theme, hid my add to cart and checkout buttons and cost me a fortune to fix!! Even after i removed the app it left all the theme changes and didnt remove them!!! ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!!! It basically hid everything to do with my normal online store! var wlmHidePrice = {}; wlmHidePrice.textPrice = "Login to view price" ; wlmHidePrice.hideAddToCart = parseInt("1"); wlmHidePrice.status = parseInt("1"); In reply to your message. The reason you can see my cart button now is because my web developer was super responsive and managed to get them back up after sending me one one snippet of your code, which i included above that was causing multiple issues on my site. Developer told me i need a full manual cleanup of my backend CSS on every page as your code is now all over my theme! YOUR APP DID NOT REMOVE ANY OF THE CODE IT PASTED INTO MY BACK END AFTER I DELETED IT! If my developer hasn't been responsive i could have been without on online store for hours!

June 2, 2021

Super strange. Seems like you added the app for 20 minutes and don't see a previous support ticket and see the add to cart on the site working fine? Anyways happy to help take a look at the specific item above. We also sent an email but feel free to email us themes@wholesalehelper.io so we can help out. Thanks

Guruforlife

Rohan was really great and patient. I had a lot of questions, and though it took some time to hear back between the messages, he was very helpful and very kind. For $7 a month, I am greatful!

D&R Aesthetic Technologies

This app has provided the additional needs we have for our wholesale business, their team is quick to provide help and resolve issues surrounding its capabilities and our limited web dev experience. I do wish it had some additional features and areas it could be more robust, but overall it's been an excellent addition to our site.

RedCupShop

Great app with even better customer service.
The app does everything it says it does. We had a small issue with the apps setup in the beginning. Customer service resolved it within 48h and got our wholesale collection up and running.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9