Wholesale Lock Manager

Hide Prices, Lock Pages, Password Protect and Hide Products!

$6.99/month. 8-day free trial.

Wholesale Lock Manager - Hide and lock products

Thou Mayest Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been vital in managing our store. This, along with the Wholesale Pricing Discount and Wholesale Order & ReOrder apps have made our store a cohesive & user-friendly experience for both our customers & our team. Having as many locks as our little hearts desire has made showing/hiding products to certain customers simple & painless. My only current complaint is that you can't lock variants, you have to lock a whole product. This means if we have a variant we want to show/hide from certain customers, we have to either duplicate the product entirely and show or hide each version to certain customers, or we have to have that variant just be a separate product entirely and show it to certain customers. Not the end of the world, but it would be a nice feature for sure. Overall, once you get the hang of it, it's pretty much a breeze. Support has been quick to respond and super helpful!

The Feminist Bookshop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great for keeping some products password protected. Really helpful customer service - all issues resolved quickly.

November 10, 2022

Happy to hear we are helping password protect your products!

- Wholesale Helper Support Team

DECORAMI

Location Germany

They have been simply a great help, the app is user friendly and services has been spot on. Value for money

May 24, 2022

Great to hear you are getting a ton of value for the app :)

A Lil Bit of Sweetness, LLC

Previously I had a bad experience with this company but Seth and I talked and he restored my pay buttons. I'm grateful for this. I appreciated that he made it right. If something goes wrong in business an owner should always make it right. I will remain watchful but today I'm happy that the pay buttons have been restored. Thank you.

May 12, 2022

I'm glad after we communicated, we were able to get aligned and on the right path forward :)

Let us know if you need anything else in the future,
WH Team

norpatB2B

Location Chile

La aplicación es sencilla de usar y esta bien documentada. Su funcionalidad es sencilla y util, perfecta para usar con diferentes distribuidores. El soporte técnico fue increíble, contestaron rápido y hasta con videos explicativos.

May 3, 2022

Great to help you with Wholesale Lock Manager.

Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

New Mexico Prints

AMAZING! Their support team is extremely helpful, this app was perfect for us! We wanted to hide pages from non wholesale customers and it did just that!

April 25, 2022

Love hearing the app is perfect for you need to hide pages from non wholesale customers.

Please let us know if you need anything else in the future,
Wholesale Helper Team

Tidal Hair

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

great support - really happy with the app and the support is great. thanks a lot for helping with our most recent enquiry

April 7, 2022

That's what we are here for :). Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Chandlers Attic

I added this app for my wholesale section as a free trial, and it's worked so great I'll keep it. I have separate wholesale collections and have managed to lock them from view unless an access code is input. The wholesale products were still showing in search and after reaching out, Raissa helped to resolve it and integrate the app to my theme. Works great and very happy with this solution.

April 7, 2022

Yes, we can hide items from search and glad to hear you are very happy :)

Design By Cement AB

Location Sweden

Not the quickest support but they solv the problems. Good intuitive program
i have both lock manager and price discount. i would love to be abel to links on accountpage.. but i need a third program for that...

Ace Runners Wholesale Store

Very responsive and excellent support. We use this in conjunction with their other apps for our B2B customers. Would be simpler if a single lock could be used to lock our whole site but once you take the time to understand the app, it does what it should.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11