Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Scheerusa

They are great at communication and in support, Discussed everything over the call with the customer support person. App also works flawlessly. I've even signed up for their other apps! So excited to be working with them.

wholesale.muselooks.com

They respond back within 3-5 minutes... Insane, fast support and appreciate their help so much with the installation.

Mawson Halal Market

Love this app and love the features and SUPER helpful customer service who are attentive and responsive. Always received a response within a day!

Campus & Co

Great app, and fast and helpful support. Most importantly for us this was the only app that locks products and integrates with an instant search app, rather than just Shopifys basic search tool. Would recommend.

8greenbottles Gastroshop

Super useful app that is easy to install. The team also helped us with free additional code to make sure the lock would 100% fit our needs. Absolutely recommended!

Pasture Delights

Very helpful and responsive, ready to provide solutions, and make it work! Thanks for making a great app!

Gains in Bulk

great app for hiding products and a great support team that is very helpful! I would highly recommend this app.

B2B The Dharma Door

I love this app! We quickly built logins for different pages, URLs, and collections. Our retail customers can view certain products while our wholesale customers have a unique shopping experience to view select items just for them. We got it set-up quickly using the very helpful online guides. Our theme needed an update to hide some of the product via search and the Wholesale team fixed in less than 24 hours. Highly recommended!

Tourne-Sol

We set up Wholesale Pricing Discount, Wholesale Order Form and Wholesale Lock Manager so that we could offer a solid wholesale experience to our clients. This has been phenomenal. I'm impressed how well they work together. There were a few tiny bugs but after contacting support, they were fixed immediately. I am very happy with this!

Kroop's Wholesale

We have a separate wholesale site from our standard site. I wouldn't run a wholesale site without this app. It works very well at locking things down so your regular customers don't get in. Originally, I locked the site down to only those that are logged in but after discovering you can lock it down to those that have specific tags, it works even better. Great app and great support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11