Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

Kanda Chocolates

I used this app to create pages that only my wholesale customers can access. A much more affordable option vs. paying $2,000 to upgrade to wholeale. Simple to Install. Had a site glitch. Tech support communicated immediately and then provided service to look into it. The fix was simple (some errors in setup) and they were kind and quick in their response.

TMBG Instant Fan Club

The app does everything I need it to, and their customer service is top notch! Quick responses and efficient work.

Scheerusa

They are great at communication and in support, Discussed everything over the call with the customer support person. App also works flawlessly. I've even signed up for their other apps! So excited to be working with them.

wholesale.muselooks.com

They respond back within 3-5 minutes... Insane, fast support and appreciate their help so much with the installation.

Mawson Halal Market

Love this app and love the features and SUPER helpful customer service who are attentive and responsive. Always received a response within a day!

Campus & Co

Great app, and fast and helpful support. Most importantly for us this was the only app that locks products and integrates with an instant search app, rather than just Shopifys basic search tool. Would recommend.

8greenbottles Gastroshop

Super useful app that is easy to install. The team also helped us with free additional code to make sure the lock would 100% fit our needs. Absolutely recommended!

Pasture Delights

Very helpful and responsive, ready to provide solutions, and make it work! Thanks for making a great app!

Gains in Bulk

great app for hiding products and a great support team that is very helpful! I would highly recommend this app.

B2B The Dharma Door

I love this app! We quickly built logins for different pages, URLs, and collections. Our retail customers can view certain products while our wholesale customers have a unique shopping experience to view select items just for them. We got it set-up quickly using the very helpful online guides. Our theme needed an update to hide some of the product via search and the Wholesale team fixed in less than 24 hours. Highly recommended!