Wholesalify , 16 reviews

4.3
Edited April 5, 2023

Great app for Wholesale Stores! it helped my store convert more customers by applying the tier system. I was looking for a simple app that'll create the tier system without coding or making complicated rules. This app is super simple to use and works amazing! Would recommend 100%

MIA J
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 10, 2022

We were looking for an app to help us provide discounts based on customer tags and Wholesalify fit the bill perfectly. Alex was responsive, helpful and went the extra mile to assist us with some initial setup issues. I would recommend them.

Wonder & Awe
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 23, 2022

Great support from the team, the app might not have been what i was looking for but they did everything to support the testing

Endoperfection
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 18, 2022

I was happy to get help just be sure to go into settings and already have your account login active to make this app work.

UNLOADED FORCE
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 23, 2022

Exactly what I need. This app allows you to make a few different pricing groups and sell to wholesale clients. I tried their automatic theme update and it worked like a charm. Definitely recommend!

fitersspk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 15, 2022

App works great after a few tweaks from Alex and his team - very responsive and helpful to all my requests. Thank you!

The Flair Exchange®
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 15, 2022

Great support! I have been looking at many wholesale and custom pricing apps, and these are the only people that have managed to integrate it with my website.

Everyday Vegan Grocer
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 5, 2022

Customer Service is great! They replied promptly, I had some issue with the theme, and Alex and his dev team solved it immediately even though the dev team is situated in Ukraine and in this difficult time. It is an affordable app for wholesale . Thanks to All the TEAM keep it up guys

IL-ĦSIEB KOLLOX
Malta
Time spent using app: 30 days
March 31, 2022

We looked at many wholesale apps and none suited our needs more than Wholesalify. Even better was Alex and his team for not only helping with the installation...but also customising their app to better suit our individual requirements. Very professional...very talented and their communication was extremely impressive. I would highly recommend Wholesalify for all Shopify websites that wish to go to the next level by offering wholesale pricing to their customers. Very easy to understand and implement and the support from Alex was reassuring. Best app we have on our website.

Tanah Essential Oil Company
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 15, 2022

Customer service was very helpful. Seems like it will be a good/affordable wholesale app. I intially deleted because i thought it was'nt compatible with my theme but come to find out shopify is having tech issues. Will be downloading again.

ZaynahChantel