Wholesalify

All-in-one Wholesale solution for your store

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Endoperfection

Great support from the team, the app might not have been what i was looking for but they did everything to support the testing

UNLOADED FORCE

I was happy to get help just be sure to go into settings and already have your account login active to make this app work.

GOO Best SHOPPING

Location Greece
Time spent using app 11 minutes

I tried their free plan first to make sure it works for my store. After fixing a few minor bugs by their support team I get exactly what I need. Gonna upgrade to a paid version since we have multiple groups of clients.

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

Love this app. Alex from support helped me to configure everything in a live chat, even though I could do that manually, lol. I just started selling wholesale and it will be my first experience, but I already found this app very useful for me.

AnotherLevelWigs

It works with our ajax cart! Installed the app, configured pricing groups, and tagged our customers - all I had to do. A simple solution I was looking for. Thank you.

fitersspk

Location Pakistan

Exactly what I need. This app allows you to make a few different pricing groups and sell to wholesale clients. I tried their automatic theme update and it worked like a charm. Definitely recommend!

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

Great app. I decided to start selling B2B and was searching for a good wholesale app to start with. Alex and his team helped me with the installation and guided me through the entire process. Thanks!

The Flair Exchange®

Time spent using app About 2 months

App works great after a few tweaks from Alex and his team - very responsive and helpful to all my requests. Thank you!

Everyday Vegan Grocer

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great support! I have been looking at many wholesale and custom pricing apps, and these are the only people that have managed to integrate it with my website.

IL-ĦSIEB KOLLOX

Location Malta

Customer Service is great! They replied promptly, I had some issue with the theme, and Alex and his dev team solved it immediately even though the dev team is situated in Ukraine and in this difficult time. It is an affordable app for wholesale . Thanks to All the TEAM keep it up guys

Previous 1