Wholesale Rex

Wholesale orders, tiered pricing & Bulk discount for your shop

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

FYXO

Location Australia

This is a great app for basic wholesale pricing. There isn't much flexibility atm, but at more than half the price of others out there, it serves it's purpose perfectly. I had some issues (totally user error on my part) and the service was prompt and helpful.

True Bias

The Rexific team listened to an issue I had and have now fully resolved it. They communicated progress on the fix well and I'm very satisfied with the app.

RuthIdeas

Location Spain

Buena aplicación y además gratuita. El servicio de soporte rápido, atento y eficaz. Me han solucionado un problema que tenía rápidamente. Muy Recomendable. Gracias.

Lace The Game

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Delete the paid app and install this one, you won't regret it. We deleted a paid app that wasn't calculating discounts correctly and installed Wholesale Rex. After setting it up and running some test checkouts we were inspired to come leave a review. The discounts are spot on and it doesn't add ANY code to your site. We did a search through our theme to verify that this was true and all we found was the leftover code from the other app that we deleted. All in all this app seems to be a winner and the best part is it's free! We will come back and update this review if we run into any issues in the future but as for now we highly recommend this app.

XYBB-MALL

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is the easiest app of its kind that I tried, and if you have any questions, you can get the fastest and most detailed responses and suggestions from the Rexific Team. I like it very much and highly recommend it.

SG Labs Hawaii

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I looked everywhere for an app that could efficiently provide tiered pricing for my products that wasn't $20.00 a month. this app does exactly that for free! Awesome!

Half-Monster Games

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Being able to set tiered pricing for the different products was great. I really liked the functionality that is in the app. It is much better than other ones I've used.
They were resposive to my questions when I emailed.

LinenTablecloth

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is the 4rth app we've tried in pursuit of offering bulk discounts on our site. This one will actually take inventory available into account, so you don't oversell! The other 3 did not, and we got ourselves in trouble with multiple oversold orders. This one was easy to install, very easy to learn, and works beautifully! Can't recommend it enough. This company rocks!

dubs Crypto

This app is great! Looking forward to future apps this team builds! Highly recommend if you are looking to offer wholesale! Works perfect!