4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create attractive offers and bundles, praising its user-friendly interface and excellent customer support. They appreciate the customization options, which help align offers with their brand and customer needs. Many report a positive impact on sales, increased average order value, and improved conversion rates and upsells. The app is also recognized for its seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms, and its ability to streamline product pages for better navigation.

May 1, 2024

Sehr guter Service. Bei Problemen wird einem via Live Chat jederzeit und sofort geholfen.
Die App ist auf Ihrem Gebiet einzigartig und bietet viele Möglichkeiten. Wir können Sie jedem weiterempfehlen um die Varianten etwas attraktiver darzustellen .

BetterSmoke™
10 months using the app
March 12, 2024

I've been using this app for many years now. It's an excellent application with outstanding support from the WB team. They consistently introduce great new features; their team is definitely on the ball! If you're in search of an Upsell app, look no further.

STL
Over 2 years using the app
April 29, 2024

Service Client très réactif et pro, ils m'ont aidé à faire des personnalisations très spécifiques. Belle Appli et Belle équipe !

Amimour
5 months using the app
April 9, 2024

Great app and awesome customer support! Najib helped me out, super nice, knows his stuff, and FAST! definitely recommend Wide Bundles, easy to see why they have pretty much 5 stars on here, easiest 5 stars I have given! big thank you again to Najib

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
6 months using the app
March 18, 2024

Best bundle app on shopify. I've tried them all, literally. Support actually helps you with custom stuff and it's quite fast. We run 8 stores and it in all of them. It raised our AOV by about 20%. that's huge. Best bundle app on shopify. I've tried them all, literally. Support actually helps you with custom stuff and it's quite fast. We run 8 stores and it in all of them. It raised our AOV by about 20%. that's huge

Luxury Confidence UK
11 months using the app
February 21, 2024

Great Support !!!

compressy
About 2 years using the app
April 17, 2024

Top, très réactif et a résolu mon problème!

Zinorea
About 2 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Un SAV au top, très présent et réactif !

Mikrea
7 months using the app
March 19, 2024

incroyable, il m'a répondu en 1 minutes et en 5 secondes avait deja fait ce que j'avais besoin

ReabTec
4 months using the app
May 9, 2024

I just had an incredibly positive experience with the online support team at Najib. I encountered an issue with my order, but their assistance was prompt and effective in resolving it.

The customer service representative I interacted with was not only courteous but also very knowledgeable. They patiently listened to my concerns and swiftly identified the root cause of the problem. What truly impressed me was their proactive approach in offering solutions. They went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied with the resolution.

Thanks to their expertise and dedication, my shopping experience with Najib was smooth and hassle-free. I truly appreciate the outstanding service I received and would highly recommend this platform to anyone looking for a seamless online shopping experience.

Keep up the fantastic work, Najib team!

ALYSANO