Reviews (124)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation capabilities, especially in order fulfillment. They value its competitive pricing, faster shipping times, and responsive customer service. The app offers a wide product range, customization options, and no minimum order requirement. Its support team is praised for efficiency and accessibility via multiple channels, including WhatsApp. Merchants also commend the accurate inventory tracking.

January 21, 2021

One of the best service I have seen so far in my dropshipping journey. Readily service, good price and fast shipping times are the key reason to chose Wiio. Good thing is that they are always available to respond your queries and have excellent customer service.

The Mak Deals
3 months using the app
Wiio Dropshipping replied January 23, 2021

Welcome to Wiio! Glad you found us. Thank you for using our services! We will keep improving our quality of services, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

January 18, 2021

Great app, amazing people to work with. Responsive and cares about customer experience. Great team I referred my clients to them too

Zahouze
2 months using the app
Wiio Dropshipping replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for using Wiio to start your business! We're happy to be working with you. Glad to hear you're satisfied with our services. We'll do our best to keep on improving! Welcome to Wiio!

January 17, 2021

Platform is user friendly and easy to use. My agent Ivy is very responsive and friendly. She is always here to help whenever you need her. The overall experience with Wiio has been great and I cant recommend it enough :)

TONSHOT
About 2 months using the app
Wiio Dropshipping replied January 20, 2021

Welcome to Wiio! Glad you found us. We are happy to provide you with our services! Wiio will consistently improve the quality of services!

December 25, 2020

This app saved me so much money and time, basically they provided a better price for my items and gave a better shipping options, so as the result im getting more revenue while providing faster shipping. Highly Recommend!

Jabaloo
Cyprus
About 1 month using the app
Wiio Dropshipping replied December 28, 2020

Thank you for supporting Wiio! We are always happy to help you whenever you need it. We will do our best to assist you constantly.

May 17, 2022

Melhor empresa/fornecedor para Dropshipping. Meu agente Derrick é o melhor! Sempre que preciso de algo ele está a disposição!

Andyoustore