4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, automated order fulfillment, and competitive pricing. They appreciate the fast shipping, responsive customer service, and the provision of a dedicated agent. The app's wide product range, price negotiation, and packaging customization are also praised. Its reliability, efficiency, and seamless integration with Shopify are other notable features.

May 20, 2022

Very great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usegecko
12 months using the app
January 14, 2021

i love working with Wiio team, especially with Esther and Felix.. they are very easy to work with, responsive and understands if there's a few delays in funds from shopify. highly recommended for anyone starting or experience dropshippers..

Fannie Bay Kitchen Store
12 months using the app
Wiio Dropshipping replied January 15, 2021

Awesome! Thanks for the review! It warms our hearts to know that our hard work can help you to achieve your goals. We appreciate you being with us! Thanks!

May 18, 2022

muito bom, agentes sempre atendendo bem, entrega rápida, sempre quando preciso que eles colocam os preços eles sao rapidos obrigado

panejan
Wiio Dropshipping replied May 19, 2022

Olá!!

November 15, 2022

O app é muito bom, facilita no processamento dos pedidos em escala, em menos de 5 minutos consigo realizar todos os pagamentos.

Smart Descontos
Edited January 8, 2021

This app was a game changer for me and allowed me to get great prices, quick shipping and same day support. It is also really easy to install and use. I feel a lot more confident knowing that WIIO will source and ship quality checked products to my customers. I know that if there are any problems they will help me resolve them straight away. Thanks WIIO.

Kidique
Wiio Dropshipping replied January 11, 2021

Thanks for your comments! We are glad you're satisfied with our services. We'll be sure to keep up the quality work for you. Thanks!

May 20, 2022

Excelente app, a agente Selly muito atenciosa sempre faz preços bem melhores que o Aliexpress! Me ajuda muito

Rose Quartz
Wiio Dropshipping replied May 20, 2022

Olá!

January 10, 2021

Great 1 on 1 service with fast replies and always room to negotiate. They are always ready to help when needed and always want to think together with their clients.

Emiyoshop.de
Netherlands
Wiio Dropshipping replied January 11, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. We always keep improving as we can. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.

November 11, 2022

I've only been using wiio for more than 1 month, the company has great agents, and also great suppliers, I recommend using it, my evaluation of the company is 5 stars!

ShoppingMidas
May 19, 2022

Uso essa plataforma há alguns meses e posso dizer que é uma grande forma de crescer. Além de ter um agente dedicado a te ajudar todos os dias, os preços são negociáveis facilmente.

Floka
Wiio Dropshipping replied May 20, 2022

Olá!

Edited January 25, 2021

It is the best dropshipping supplier, they have a great team, always waiting for you to solve any problem. I absolutely recommend them, I have been working with them for several years and the truth is that I am very happy with the service they give me.

Claars
Wiio Dropshipping replied January 25, 2021

Thank you for using Wiio! We're looking forward to working with you to achieve your goals! Don't hesitate to contact us at any time you need help and we'll gladly assist!