WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

Afida

NOT BOUND BY FACEBOOK EVENTS!

Ok, this is crazy, this app is the secret to my stores success. I can't phathom how I was a store owner without this app lol

I am now truley a facebook marketer. This application open doors for me.

First of all, thank you DANNY and your customer support team for helping me get setup.

Secondly, these hyper events are the biggest game changer for all my remarketing campaigns. I am targeting people based off such unbelievable events.

My ROAS sky-rocketed, thank you so much

Also, The dashboard has such precise tracking, I love every detail of it.

January 29, 2020

It was great working with your Facebook Media Buyers and we are glad to help make this work for you.

Loco Lapis - Online E-Commerce Corp

First off the app just for what it does is amazing. Let alone the value that support team brings. Honestly, if you want to get profitable with your FB ads overall, with rich data-driven tools, hyper events and insights, Win Ads is the only app out there that really delivers results. Definitely recommend giving it a shot to see for yourself.

Poochnkitty

If you have a Shopify store and run Facebook ads to it, you need this app. Not only does your pixel fire faster than native Shopify pixel integration, it manages your catalog - a must for dynamic ads. The app pays for itself many times over every month. Customer support is amazing.

This has got to be THE BEST pixel tool that I've found. There are so many options that it's almost overwhelming when you start to really dig into it and all of its functions.

Qayse

Amazing, worth every penny, I got the recommended plan, amazing customer support. Honestly i had no idea what Hyper events were but the audience from those hyper events are super engaging.

I had both the Trackify X and pixel perfect, none of them compare to this and it's worth it 100%.

January 29, 2020

Thank you. Keep rocking!

Shoppers Deluxe

Would say it is an absolute MUST if you run ads on Facebook or any platform for that matter. Gets everything in front of you in a clean and organized way.

December 28, 2019

Thankyou for your reivew, We are glad you like the app and its features.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next