WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

From $19.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 10, 2020

Amazing application with an amazing customer service. Absolutely in love with Danny. He is just amazing. Much love

Ketoenergie
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Edited May 10, 2020

Can't install the app. Hanged up on the first step - the app couldn't find my FB pixel account. Support didn't reply in a chat

UPD: It was only my fault - there were problems with FB account permissions. Luckily, support's helping (Caspian) was great. App is working perfectly!

Kiwidition
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Era Of Ecom replied May 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, Can you please let me know what issue are you facing so that i can help you resolve it as soon as possible. Our support line is active and constantly attended to any chat that is initiated, you could see that from the reviews as well, where most reviews are focused on how our support line and developers resolve any issue that customer faces. If you could give us a chance to help you out that would be great.

May 4, 2020

this app is so powerful for advertising everyone must have i just love and enjoy using this app looking forward for success in my business...thank you so much for sharing ..easy for easy ways to grow business with facebook pixels amazing app.

Alilight.net
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 3, 2020

Great app, I initially installed it because I needed an app to help me track several different niches within one store, but when I installed it, I found out that you can also create custom events that are not available in Facebook Business Manager. That makes it possible to build new LLAs with more meaningful events, which shold definitely increase your ROAS.

Thanks to Danny for all of his help with setting up win ads and also the tips he gave me for running my ads more effectively. I was kind of sceptical when I saw all the positive reviews (I mean which app has only 5 stars?), but now I know why.

If you are looking for an app to help you track different data within your store, or just want to increase your ROAS with Custom and Hyper Events, give this app a shot, you won't regret it.

Geschenkster
Austria
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 30, 2020

Great product with a lot of options you won't find anywhere else.
Some of the best customer support I have ever experienced.
They went above and beyond in order to help me set up my pixel and ads.
can definitely recommend using this.

-Mark

Affilic Store
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 22, 2020

Danny is unreal. He was on the phone with me for OVER 1hr, then on the chat for OVER 1hr helping me with my set up. It is not because his set up is complicated, but an APP I previously installed in my store totally messed up my code. Danny took the time to find the error and taught me how to FIX IT... I mean... they should have 10 stars. I honestly have never experienced better customer service. Thank you Danny!!

The Soap Leaf
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 17, 2020

The support is great, they were able to help me address my issue, the app functionality is as described.

AcuSlips
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 17, 2020

This app by far exceeds anything out there. The arguably most popular app -Trackify does not even remotely come close to the responsiveness of not only the functionality of the app itself, but of the staff! I reached out to them at the odd time of 6 a.m. in a cold sweat because I had missed out on tracking 20+ conversions and within minutes a fine fellow named went into my store and fixed everything! I had two horrible pixel warnings on Facebooks end that were problematic and this app helped resolve all of that. They were diligently ready to go back and forth with screenshots if necessary in order to get to the bottom of my concern. I look forward to growing the rest of the year with this app and its developers. I recommend to anyone looking to take their business to the next level with proper pixel tracking and the ability to create insanely powerful look a like audiences.

Holy Grab
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 2, 2020

Danny was super helpful in helping me get set up and walk through everything. I really enjoyed the heatmaps features, advanced analytics, and even hyper boost events something just the 7 figure marketer's use. I'm super happy with the product and I would unconditionally recommend it.

Cum Splash
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 1, 2020

An excellent app for pixel. I can have a pixel for each one of my collections and so easy to use. Installed it because it wasn't expensive but got extended free trial. Hyper events as told by Danny on the set up call are really some new things for me to test. Excited to use. Super charged and attentive support. shopify should show it in the store like other apps

RBI Shopping Block