WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

Mr. Compression™

Amazing app, I found it to be very intuitive and useful. I would recommend installing this app if you are truly interested in growing and scaling your business.

Inspire-Pop

Hyper EVENTS is GAME CHANGER BOYS and Girls! They offered amazing support and want to help you GROW AND SCALE YOUR STORE! These guys are in the trenches of whats working you want to be apart of this team and #1 You Need This Pixel App. It's got so many benefits it's too long to list! Hyper Events is next level!

Blackpod

This app has really been a game changer in how we look at website traffic coming in. The best feature has got to be our ability to segment out audiences automatically by what product they click through to.

Simply Serenity Co.

Installed it today, so far everything is working as described. Support is fast and helpful. So far so good!

COZY DETAILZ

If you want to run adds and have a perfect understanding of your customer, this is undoubtedly the best app to install and start running your adds from the info you'll get. Besides the support from Danny is crucial to understand all its features and he's simply always there for you, providing help and tips to take the best advantage on the adds.
Definitely my BEST LUCK to have found this app and this incredible team.

Urban Nomads™

This app has changed the way I run paid ads from FB and IG. I never understood the point of having multiple pixels and couldn't understand how I would even go about doing it but this app makes it so easy. My favourite feature is the ability to seamlessly segment audiences by pixel across different collections.

Get Me Gem

I think I am very lucky to have installed this app on my store. Initially, I was just trying to find an app that is similar to what I was using to host my facebook pixel.
After I discovered this app and had a chat with the support i instantly canceled my subscription with the other app.
This app is so powerful and opened my eyes big. Many features and easy to understand reporting system.
The team behind it is very knowledgable and helpful. Every time I have question or issue with the app, they are always there to help and answer. The developers are on the line to debug and solve the problem immediately. Not like other apps' support, they need to come back to you in 1 or 2 days later just to wait for their developers to solve the problems.
If you are looking for EXCELLENT products and support, look no further than Win Ads. It is a MUST have product to grow revenue.

TEMFA - Simplifying Preventive Healthcare

Not gonna talk trash about other apps but this app is something else. Thanks for showing me the power behind it. Hoping I can get another few sessions with you guys.

Interesting how you guys added google to the mix for this. Powerful stuff on its own with the Facebook work. good job win ads. Clever name. Does the job.

SoSimple Skincare

A fantastic app, easy to set up and has many useful features, and the customer services is amazing as well! I can't even explain how much Danny helped me with setting up the app. Customer support is absolutely stellar. Highly recommended!!

Deepsco

All apps created by Era of Ecom are very useful and without any doubt, your store will look like a professional store and it will generate you high returns. All in all, download them, try them, and the results will not be delayed. I found out about this company through Danny. I don't have enough words to describe how friendly, respectful, attentive is that guy. Is a true professional, willing to help people always and I want to thank him for all support. Without him, I have never found out about these applications that transformed my store. If I ever succeed in drop shipping, the merit will be his. An exceptional man, as I never thought I would meet.