4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust pixel tracking capabilities, including managing multiple pixels and segmenting audiences, leading to increased ROAS. Features like Hyper Events and advanced analytics provide valuable insights. The app is user-friendly and the support team is responsive and informative. The accurate reporting system is also a plus. Some merchants report increased conversions and sales, and value the educational insights from the support team.

March 4, 2020

What a game-changer! By reading the description, I could tell that WinAds was a one of a kind app but when I actually installed it and had a chance to speak with Danny, I was blown away. What a competent and knowledgeable guy. He held nothing back and really showed me the ins and outs of WinAds. I can see how my store will virtually be on steroids by implementing this app.

Mvmar
20 days using the app
July 21, 2020

If you are looking for an app that can be used to install multiple Facebook Pixels to your store. This is it. We have been using this app for a long time and haveinstalled on all of our Shopify stores. And thanks to support for such a wonderful support for our issues on our end, which were solved in 24 hours.

Al Sayed Fragrances
15 days using the app
July 26, 2020

The app help me learn new things about promoting products the right way, I love the causes they provided and the support guys are very helpful.

Babies N Mamas
15 days using the app
July 20, 2020

Amazing customer support, amazing tool that allows us to run a much more efficient business, thank you Winads!

Fiyah Azz Socks
14 days using the app
March 20, 2020

Installed it today, so far everything is working as described. Support is fast and helpful. So far so good!

Simply Serenity Co.
13 days using the app
April 22, 2020

Danny is unreal. He was on the phone with me for OVER 1hr, then on the chat for OVER 1hr helping me with my set up. It is not because his set up is complicated, but an APP I previously installed in my store totally messed up my code. Danny took the time to find the error and taught me how to FIX IT... I mean... they should have 10 stars. I honestly have never experienced better customer service. Thank you Danny!!

The Soap Leaf
12 days using the app
March 29, 2021

I used this app to help me with fb pixel and analytics code. The most important thing is the support they have because they helped me out looking at my stores code so that everything works fine. I recommend it!

Vermigon
Greece
8 days using the app
March 12, 2020

A fantastic app, easy to set up and has many useful features, and the customer services is amazing as well! I can't even explain how much Danny helped me with setting up the app. Customer support is absolutely stellar. Highly recommended!!

SoSimple Skincare
New Zealand
February 18, 2020

So it's been a month of me trying this app and lets just say this is a complete GAME CHANGER. I just needed something for my pixel but this is soo much more than that. From the start, Danny from the support team helped me set up and walk me through everything. After 1 month of use, I can confidently say this is the most efficient Facebook pixel app on shopify.

I hope development for this app is maintained. Thanks a lot.

Nuchay
May 14, 2020

The best app to get more pixels on your store. Events are different in my store other than a standard event and they work very well. My ads with these events are doing very well. Standard event my ads were on 2.7 roas and now with Showed interest and still thinking I am getting around 4 roas and it is getting even better. Booking the session for understanding the Winads was the best thing and it helped me understand what I was doing wrong and needed to do. Customer support is not just the customer support for the app but helps you in your marketing which I have not seen on any other app. Danny and Caspian have been amazing in guiding.

NanoAirpod.com