4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust pixel tracking capabilities, including managing multiple pixels and segmenting audiences, leading to increased ROAS. Features like Hyper Events and advanced analytics provide valuable insights. The app is user-friendly and the support team is responsive and informative. The accurate reporting system is also a plus. Some merchants report increased conversions and sales, and value the educational insights from the support team.

February 2, 2021

Best app it really help me for more sales , my fab pixels not allowed this , thanks winds team

2 Percent Ale
India
August 12, 2020

An amazing app! Very easy to use and effective! I just started using it and and a big thank you to tech team specially billy for helping me out to good results.

Alex Kinter
December 27, 2019

Would say it is an absolute MUST if you run ads on Facebook or any platform for that matter. Gets everything in front of you in a clean and organized way.

Shoppers Deluxe
Era Of Ecom replied December 28, 2019

Thankyou for your reivew, We are glad you like the app and its features.

May 4, 2021

I used this app in order to have 2 pixels connected to my Shopify store. Easy to setup, easy to use.

marieoriginals.com
May 12, 2020

I love the support and how the app works. I made things easier to track and analyze the data. Surely recommend to friends.

YandMtogether
Philippines
March 15, 2020

Not gonna talk trash about other apps but this app is something else. Thanks for showing me the power behind it. Hoping I can get another few sessions with you guys.

Interesting how you guys added google to the mix for this. Powerful stuff on its own with the Facebook work. good job win ads. Clever name. Does the job.

TEMFA - Simplifying Preventive Healthcare
Pakistan
27 days using the app
July 31, 2020

First i want to thank dev belly who provides me the information that I needed to track my sales. The customer support is super helpful specially caspain. He is always there to help you.

AlansiHouse
25 days using the app
October 14, 2021

The customer service is very fast, such a good service. This app is great. I use it for my ads and i love it.The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

Nicrole
China
23 days using the app
August 21, 2020

Been using the app for a few days and have already seen a positive impact on sales. For me targeted ad campaigns is one of its best part. It's to the point, and very easy to use.

Virgin Factory
India
21 days using the app
March 20, 2020

If you want to run adds and have a perfect understanding of your customer, this is undoubtedly the best app to install and start running your adds from the info you'll get. Besides the support from Danny is crucial to understand all its features and he's simply always there for you, providing help and tips to take the best advantage on the adds.
Definitely my BEST LUCK to have found this app and this incredible team.

COZY DETAILZ