SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

by Codeinero

Bundle, Wheel, Cart Slider, Volume Discounts... from $12.92/m!

House Clarim

Parece que funciona muito bem. Gostei!

November 28, 2019

Olá House Clarim, muito obrigado pela sua fantástica revisão 🙏! Continue sendo incrível e venda feliz!

AkSlimer

GREAT APP>>> Love it has so many amazing futures. helps my site run top notch ********************

November 28, 2019

Hi AkSlimer, thank you so much for your awesome review 🙏! Glad you like the app :). Happy selling!

Sassy Becca

I have not yet starting using it but during the set up the apps inside seem great. I am looking forward to trying it.

November 28, 2019

Hi Sassy Becca, thank you for your review 🙏! We hope you find the app useful for your store. :). Happy selling!

Soffy

If you want to create urgency this is the most realistic app, the stock bar makes it very real and works pretty well! Recommended!

November 21, 2019

Hi Soffy, thank you for this awesome review :)! We are happy you like the app. Happy selling.

Team Vegan

Awesome AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome

November 18, 2019

Hi Team Vegan, thank you for your review 🙏! We're thrilled you like the app :). Happy selling!

icyworldshop

The technician responds very quickly.I like this software very much, very powerful!I decided to use it for the long term!

November 18, 2019

Hi icyworldshop, thanks for this great review 🙏! We are happy to help you :). Keep being awesome and happy selling!

UrbanShoot

GFGFGFGFGFHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJ

November 16, 2019

Hi UrbanShoot,

do you need any help? Feel free to reach out to support@codeinero.net.

Thanks!

tellitelli.ee

Really liked the app, so many useful features to choose from. Customer service is very quick and helpful.

November 11, 2019

Hi tellitelli.ee, thank you for your review 🙏! We are happy to help you :). Keep being awesome and happy selling!

The Brand iLux

I wish I tried Sales Rocket sooner, it would have saved me countless hours and the headache of troubleshooting the other apps that did not work. Sales Rocket has everything you need and more and the customer service is the best in the market place. You wont be disappointed!

November 9, 2019

Hi The Brand iLux, thanks so much for this awesome review 🙏! We are happy to help. Keep being awesome and happy selling!

Yaskids

Todo en una aplicacion, perfecto, buenisima, totalmente recomendable Todo en la misma aplicacion,

November 9, 2019

Hola Yaskids, apreciamos la crítica 🙏! ¡Venta feliz!