SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

CaliMavi

great app for everything! From upsell to sale tags to timers! it literally has everything you want i will definitely recommend.

Evan Care

I've made the switch from another well-known all-in-one-app and I couldn't be any happier. There are many more options, the widgets are fully customizable and fit the branding.
It loads fast on every page and support is always here to help. Mohit is greatly helpful too!

Denise Albright®

Love that Mohit not only fixed my issue, but showed me a screen recording of the successful fix AND taught me a little trick with an attachment. The attention to my issue and proactive approach to teach me a trick shows me that they truly care about teaching their clients how to harness the power of Sales Rocket...and isn't that what it's all about?

Folly Deals

Super Clever app. Exactly what I was looking for. All in one App!! The Customer service super attentive.

BIRD & GOLD

Love how this app integrates seamlessly with your store theme, so I won't look like an obvious add-on. Great features and awesome in just 1 single app. Tried contacting CS once, superb service and fast response. Just wish it got reviews element as well, so I could really just be relying on this app for my startup business!

November 9, 2020

Hi BIRD & GOLD! Thanks for the review :). The Reviews app is in the works :). We hope to have it ready real soon. Happy Sales Rocketing!

H2O SKIN

Les réponse sont trés rapide et le support au top et patient surtout :) je ne suis pas doué et ne parle pas anglais mais le support ma facilité bcp de chose

The Fairy and the Magic Chest

Awesome app and amazing support!! I contacted them to ask for help and they solved everything quickly! Thank you so much!

Tiry Originals

WOW Just WOW! Amazing what apps are inside this 1 single app. I went to each and everyone to see what it does and I feel my site has so many more enhancements to help the customer experience. Thank you

Univers Fleuri

A lot's of module in one app ! And a support ultra responsive ! I highly recommend it. You can do praticly everything with it and the support get a problem resolved in less than 10min.

ISPANU

Good app so far, Haven't tested with ads but so far, everything is good and really easy to implement on my web!