SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

MyRetroposter

Pros : it's a good app with many useful features and widgets and even if we don't use them all, we are very satisfied. It does the job and it's quite easy to use.
We needed twice the help of the support and were greatly surprised by the reactivity and efficiency of their customer support. Thanks

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review MyRetroposter! We are working hard to be available for you 24/7 and help you sell more! :) Happy selling!

ShoeArab

Well I can confidently say that this app has really increased my conversions, it's plain easy and simple to use and it covers everything without me having to go look for other apps, overall great app.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review ShoeArab 🙏 :) We're working hard to help you sell more. Happy selling! :)

Espiral Works

Fast support and great features available on the app. I would like to see some review related app added to the packet, recommended.

December 6, 2019

Hi Espiral Works, thanks so much for your review and feedback. We are planning a Reviews app for one of the next app updates. :)

GoTopShop

This up does exactly what it says, and to be honest I am running a theme bought outside of Shopify store but it worked very well, which many other apps are facing issues.
I just wish they can add a translation app as well.

December 6, 2019

Hi GoTopShop, thank you for your review and feedback! We added your request for a translation app to the roadmap for the next updates. :) Happy selling!

Art Preserve Gallery

Wanted to use wheel of fortune for Black Friday. The icon was too small and wasn't showing up on mobile devices. The support on this was awesome. They resizes it and is working great. Thanks

December 6, 2019

Hi Art Preserve Gallery, thank you for your review :). We are happy to help. Happy selling!

House Clarim

Parece que funciona muito bem. Gostei!

November 28, 2019

Olá House Clarim, muito obrigado pela sua fantástica revisão 🙏! Continue sendo incrível e venda feliz!

AkSlimer

GREAT APP>>> Love it has so many amazing futures. helps my site run top notch ********************

November 28, 2019

Hi AkSlimer, thank you so much for your awesome review 🙏! Glad you like the app :). Happy selling!

Sassy Becca

I have not yet starting using it but during the set up the apps inside seem great. I am looking forward to trying it.

November 28, 2019

Hi Sassy Becca, thank you for your review 🙏! We hope you find the app useful for your store. :). Happy selling!

Soffy

If you want to create urgency this is the most realistic app, the stock bar makes it very real and works pretty well! Recommended!

November 21, 2019

Hi Soffy, thank you for this awesome review :)! We are happy you like the app. Happy selling.

Team Vegan

Awesome AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome

November 18, 2019

Hi Team Vegan, thank you for your review 🙏! We're thrilled you like the app :). Happy selling!