SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Frequently Bought, Upsell, Volume Discounts, Shoppable IG Feed

Purely Ocean

schöne App in der man alles findet was man braucht, leicht verständlich und für jeden nutzbar.. Gute App

Ikigai Home

this app has everything you need to start a store. you save a ton of subscription fees. the customer service is excellent as well. highly recommend this app to everyone starting off their ecommerce business!

Dorin Graphics Tee

Many option in 1 app. Support team great, fast respond and help me fix my problems.
Very good, I've got more options to customize my campaigns

wildshik

Questa app ha davvero tutto! se non capisci qualcosa, basta chattare con la live chat, e in poco tempo risolvono. Livechat molto buona.

Pet Department SG

SALES ROCKET - ALL IN 1 APP is an awesome app that i will definitely recommend out there! I was surprised at how good the apps integrated with my paid theme which immediately i knew suited my needs! And the customer service team, Mohit, was really helpful and initiative! Great 5/5 experience! :)

Hello-Skin.fr

Really Good Tools Easy to use and complet to start and more. Graphics are simple. I advise to instal this app for 30 days free and after that you juge.

Ordi.to Accessori

Great app, exceptional value for money. You can activate many things to make your e-commerce more performing

CKKPRODUCTSLLC

I have found this app very useful and it truly is a lot of apps in one! Great customer service as well, thanks!

HRLabs

This app is really good on so many levels with numerous features that have really helped our site with sales and standing out from the crowd. Support is excellent too. Couldn't be happier with it

I'll Know It When I See It™

The app does what it advertises to do with lots of functionality to cover many scenarios. The high rating is for their customer service. Mohit answered all my questions and fixed several things quickly for me through the chat. The chat functionality and the responsiveness really makes such a difference compared to other apps where it can take days to get a response. We all know how important it is to get timely replies!