SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Maternity Miracles - Luxury Baby Strollers & Maternity Gifts

Love the app. Lots of really good built in features that you normally have to pay individually for with other apps. It's ll bulked into one app here.

Also the support team is super helpful and is willing to listen to suggestions from the customer.

This app is worth your money and then some!

It's been great so far!

October 19, 2019

Hi Maternity Miracles - Luxury Baby Strollers & Maternity Gifts, thank you for your awesome review and for making the app better with your feedback :)! Happy selling!

RZCrew

Great App, Price and support is amazing! Definetly a must have after the removal of all Beeketings app. Kudos

September 16, 2019

Hi RZCrew, thanks for your review :)! We are glad to help! Happy selling!

DrylonPro

Works perfectly. Also the support is very good. Try it, they give you 7 days of trial, it is very worth

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review :)! Much appreciated! Happy selling!

Jarwest.com

This app offers some amazing features and covers the job of more than 20 apps perfectly. Give it a go, your wallet will be grateful (both thanks to lower app costs and also faster loading times = more sales) and Adi is a beast. I think he never sleeps to reply to his customers immediately!

August 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! :) Happy selling!

Three Days Later

Great app! Does exactly what I need it to do and plenty more. I haven't had to use support yet, but I'm confident that they'll be there if I ever need it!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review :). Rest assured we are just a click away :)!

DorCouture

DorCouture Apparel & Home Decor is inspired by you. Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us! Our expert stylists will follow up with you within 24 hours with a fully customized recommendation just for you!

Zodiac World Inc.

This app really helps alot. It's an essential for every e-commerce business owners. Easy to use and essential!

Palace Petco

It's a good app for what it does but looks cheap to me. Scammy even. I might delete this app soon, but I will give it a good run

Consume4Less

great tool for your Shopify store. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who is new and needs to find a good social proof awesome experience . i enjoyed using the product

BabyButterfly(BB)

I just started using it, but it was very easy to set. Thanks for making it so easy to use and hopefully will meet my expectations!