SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40 apps in one

by Codeinero

Bundle, Wheel, Cart Slider, Volume Discounts... from $12.92/m!

Scratch Supply Co.

I run a yarn shop. We want our customers to be able to see how many skeins of a particular yarn are available; if they need five skeins to make a sweater, it's less frustrating for to be able to see what their available options are than to have to try to add it to the cart. Shopify doesn't have this functionality. The "scarcity" settings on this allowed us to do exactly what we were trying to do, with an eye-catching interface. Thank you!

Bendita

Recién la he descargado y ahora la estoy probando, Hasta el momento va todo muy bien, sin complicaciones.

The Flutterfly

Great customer service, always very attentive. App does what it says it helps rocket the sales, would recommend it

Chrapnij Pl

I really like this app. Took me less than 15 min to set it all up, together with custom translations, colours, etc.

Beautyhomecare

Great App really makes a difference to our site and overall experience for customers.

Scoot Stand

Great app! Loving it and the support has been amazing. Definitely comes recommended

The United American Mint

Love it! Great app thats really definitely going to rise above the competition.

Spy And Video Surveillance

So far i like it
I am starting all with defulat and will follow

Eggcentric

It does everything we expected this app to do

Coffetown

awesome says what its meant to do