SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Vegetal

gooood, funciona bien y se puede configurar en español!!! about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Rdtemqps

Bonne appli ! Simple et efficace de personnalisation.
Je l'utilise pour créer une rareté au niveau des stocks, très intéressant.

Motor Sports Universe

Really helped with social proof. Conversion rates are doubled and its a great tool to increase margins/sales.

Elliot & Ross

Adi from support helped me with some customization. Support is amazing, replied me so quick I decided to drop a review lol because theyre quick.

Amnon

Top demais, não preciso realizar críticas. Sem reclamações e layout perfeito. Não tenho mais o que falar então, muito obrigado!

Oh Yes, We Have It!

I was downloading a free app from Bekeeting that didn't work because apparently I was supposed to fulfill my recent orders first prior to installing the app for the social proof to show up. Didn't really make sense to me. I got frustrated while still chatting with their support & continued my searched on social proof app and found this. It has scarcity & urgency too for the price of one. I installed and it worked instantly!!! As soon as I said "ok" to the customer service's advise to fulfill my order first to get their app to work, I uninstalled their app. :)

Ekster

Does what it needs to do, and have some nice advanced CSS styling features. Could use some more variable scripting functionality

Fleek Fashion Co.

This help is one of the best scarcity app in shopify and is definitely a must have for any e-commerce owners

Cains Cavern

Great and easy App to use, would recommend to anyone, can be easily set up in a matter of seconds and is extremely user friendly,

Xootr Australia

I just wanted to display the stock left ... I tried the changing the Shopify code but, wouldn't work, Tried another App, wouldn't work. tried Sales Rocket, worked first try!

Nice work guys, this is everything a Shopify App should be. Click the 'Install' button and work your way through the extremely intuitive interface. Or not! It's set up so well you really don't need to change anything.

I don't mind paying for Apps like this.

Charlie