SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Alpha Trendz Co.

Awesome app. Provides all of the scarcity tactic you need for your ecommerce store. Thanks! Really helpful!

WakerLook

vien juste de l'installer, l'installation etait plus ou moins simple ... on verra par la suite (toujours en periode d'essail)

Nuclei Apparel

used this app for a few mins and it helps me a lot! thank you! Wonderful app for shopify store......

Majestic Jewelry Co.

One of the best apps out there! really is essential for any ecommerce business. Easy to install and use.

Two to Seven

Love it, does exactly what it says! Use along with their other sticky add to cart & buy now app, you will be happy with both! Took me quite a while to find these functions in apps that weren't creating glitches all the time & run smoothly with the options I need. Prices reasonable.

Brazly

It's a really useful scarcity app, well done and good working. Support is great and cost is very low

Hawkcore-stores

I have used it and I am very satisfied I will continue using it it has helped me to increase my sales thank you very much

Love Doll France

Time is so small ! many spam its to much please, where we can put 30 seconds between each orders spam ??

EssentialRoots

App works perfectly. Support answered my questions within minutes. Can recommend. Great way to push sales!

AAROVI Store

muy buena aplicacion he puesto lo de los visitantes y funciona para mis ventas a mi me han ofrecido una buena atencion al cliente y es muy sencilla de configurar le doy 5 de 5