SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

Bars and Loops

This app comes with all the features I need, never had any issues with the activation of any features. The features look clean and modern and match the theme in my shop. Above all, their customer service is outstanding, they are always online and ready to help, like Mohit for example...

HTStore.mx

La uso en mis dos tiendas una app genial te permite hacer muchas configuraciones nada complicado de usar

Ultimate Kitchen LTD

it is great and very easy to use. and has a alot of different choices to choose from which is amazing

Lissbag

Support is very good and fast, the app works perfectly too, is use it in different stores. I recommend it 100%.

BoKU® Superfood

App is great and allows for advanced customization, customer service also rocks. Amazing job! Keep up the good work.

Epicxii

I am really so happy with the Sales Rocket App. It's very simple to use, and the staff are so responsive and so professional. It's more than 30+ apps in one platform. Using this App made my online store looks professional and the selling become way easier. I highly recommend this app.

Memes Worms

I used this app to help me up sell on my site and to use the frequently bought together items. It has increase my overall sales tremendously!

HumaGreen

Je l'utilise pour plusieurs boutique. C'est impressionnant tous les services possibles et optimisations. Et l'équipe est très réactive. Toujours moins de 30 minutes pour répondre.

HTStore Jabra

Excelente aplicación muy completa solo le falta el de las reseñas para tener todo en una sola aplicación fácil de instalar y configurar la recomiendo al 100%

Sagallia.com

excellente application vraiment tres complete pour un prix défiant toutes concurrence je recommande définitivement