SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Xootr Australia

I just wanted to display the stock left ... I tried the changing the Shopify code but, wouldn't work, Tried another App, wouldn't work. tried Sales Rocket, worked first try!

Nice work guys, this is everything a Shopify App should be. Click the 'Install' button and work your way through the extremely intuitive interface. Or not! It's set up so well you really don't need to change anything.

I don't mind paying for Apps like this.

Charlie

Alpha Trendz Co.

Awesome app. Provides all of the scarcity tactic you need for your ecommerce store. Thanks! Really helpful!

WakerLook

vien juste de l'installer, l'installation etait plus ou moins simple ... on verra par la suite (toujours en periode d'essail)

Nuclei Apparel

used this app for a few mins and it helps me a lot! thank you! Wonderful app for shopify store......

Two to Seven

Love it, does exactly what it says! Use along with their other sticky add to cart & buy now app, you will be happy with both! Took me quite a while to find these functions in apps that weren't creating glitches all the time & run smoothly with the options I need. Prices reasonable.

Brazly

It's a really useful scarcity app, well done and good working. Support is great and cost is very low

Hawkcore-stores

I have used it and I am very satisfied I will continue using it it has helped me to increase my sales thank you very much

Love Doll France

Time is so small ! many spam its to much please, where we can put 30 seconds between each orders spam ??

EssentialRoots

App works perfectly. Support answered my questions within minutes. Can recommend. Great way to push sales!

AAROVI Store

muy buena aplicacion he puesto lo de los visitantes y funciona para mis ventas a mi me han ofrecido una buena atencion al cliente y es muy sencilla de configurar le doy 5 de 5