SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

GT collection

What an amazing app! You can find everything you need in one app. I recommend it to anyone, you have to use it!

UUniqueyou

This app is way better than the other similar all in one app. I have tried both and i like the user interface of this app better because it is layman friendly.

Add to that the fantastic and quick support. Mohit went over and above to help me with my issue.

The price point is great for the amount of stuff provided.
Besides being happy, i am just extremely thankful for the existence of this app as it has made life easy for a first time eCommerce business aspirant.

CheapFit

Very nice app to use, good amount of apps that helps you get better conversions. I'm hope this will help me

UV Skinz

We set this app up recently to use it's tiered discount and bundling features, which are great! We are starting to use the "Related Products" feature and we needed some customization for it to fit with our site. Support was very prompt and helped us achieve what we were looking for! We are looking forward to trying out the other features this app offers!

Deluzzo

We use some apps in this (etc. volume discounts, stock count down, preorders) and helps for Us. Easy to use, we can translate and support was helpful.

Rior-Design

Love this app. So many great features in just one app. Customer service is also very quick to reply. Mohit was outstanding in helping me with some customization. He made so many things possible, fantastic!

Endoflinefabrics

BLOWN AWAY! ridiculously quick, beyond seamless, easy, fun and quick to design! in love! thank you so much

BlackBroom

Very good app to enhance your sales. every e commerce shop should install this app right now. It's great and simple to use.

Hero Ground Zero

This app is really unbelievable. It does so many different things in one that it's worth every penny! For what i'm paying I couldn't possibly see getting more. This has increased my conversion rate from visitors drastically and thus this app will always be a part of my site. When I reached out to support they got back to me quickly (within about an hour or two) and went above and beyond to solve my inquiry. Thank you for creating this wonderful tool.

4verycoolkids

I am currently trying this app. But it looks great. A lot of tools are available and the price is pretty cool !