SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero 🚀

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce app costs. Includes 40+ apps

Walter Tusk

So far, so good. Will update my review after using it a bit more but I had no issues setting up a pre-order for my store which is what I need it for mainly for right now.

Indiana Jones DStores

Amazing tool! The interface is modern and sleek and mostly intuitive - and will get better with time.

I had my doubts of course but the integration options are unbelievable and I have never seen something like it.

I am also missing SIZE charts option in their app, expecting to have the same in the app at earliest.

I highly recommend this product and have just bought SR for my other region website also.

Lastly i would like to add that SR guys are fanatical in their support and got everything squared away!

Thanks SalesRocket !!

BELLEMAE YARNS

This app is great! So many functions and has helped increase sales. Customer service quick and easy. Thanks!

TheSmartMassageGun

Has everything I need in one app. So much more worth it than getting each individual app. 10/10 Recommend.

Nice Buys

Sehr funktionale app nur zu empfehlen läuft ohne probleme perfekt fü ohne oribleme perfekt für iawdawd

LashesB

Great App, thanks Sale Rocket! You're really Rocket!!!! I'm using almost all options! I saved a lot of money

Midwest-Newimage

great app i love it very much and would recommend this app to anyone that has a shopify store!!!!!!!

Sheterra

Super easy to use! There are countless ways you can customize your store. Let's see if it gets meh more salessss ^_^

Post Punk Records

Easy to set up and I like the options to select the apps I wish to use. I hope to see some sky rockets sales in the near future! Nice if they add a new app to help with Google sitemap as I can not get that set up correctly.

AK Valves Ltd

Great to have so many apps all in one place, we don't use them all but we have nearly all the apps we need.
akvalvesltd.com