SALES ROCKET 40 Marketing Apps

Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar & Currency Converter!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Croix Chrétiennes

Location France

Great app and good support! The support team answer very quickly, I just wait about 10 minutes and they answer me!

November 11, 2021

Hello Croix Chrétiennes,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We're glad and always ready to support you. Contact us anytime for any further support. We wish Croix Chrétiennes and the team all the very best and success!!! :D

Exile Performance Nutrition

This app helped us replace many apps in one shot! Mohit Sansarwal was a great help! From conversion rate boosters, to volume discount creation, to the fine tuning... Sales Rocket is the easiest app we have integrated so far.

November 10, 2021

Hello Exile Performance Nutrition & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app support.
We wish Exile Performance Nutrition great success and all the very best!
Cheers!

ARTSGETSET

Location India
Time spent using app About 16 hours

It is the best app for sales boost, you can make anything that boost your sales by this app. ALL IN ONE SALES APP

October 22, 2021

Hello ARTSGETSET & Team,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, we really appreciate it!
We wish ARTSGETSET great success & all the very best! :D

Evoe Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use 3 or 4 features on this app and they are great. I had a few problems but the customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend thanks

October 22, 2021

Hello Evoe Australia,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review, we appreciate this! Glad to know you already enjoying our apps!
We wish Evoe Australia great success and all the very best! :D

Bloschef

Location Austria

I am super surprised with all the features of this app, which is really useful if you are chase for conversion/user experience/boost sales. Highly recommended! Apart from that , the technical team are really responsible. they fixed the issue as soon as I contact them .

October 12, 2021

Hello Bloschef & Team,

Super excited, and glad you're happy with our app. Appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further support!
We wish Bloschef great success and all the very best! Cheers!!

~Harish - Customer Success Team

EuphoriqueCosmetics

Location Netherlands

Using this app already for few weeks and can tell that I love it! It has so many options taht i can use at my webshop! Its just amazing! Very recommened! I removed half of my previous apps, beacuse i can use this options in this 1 app.

September 30, 2021

Hello EuphoriqueCosmetics & Team,

Thanks a lot for your review, appreciate it! We're glad to know you already loving SalesRocket. We're always here to support you! Cheers!
We wish EuphoriqueCosmetics a great success and all the very best! :D

~Harish (Customer Success Team)

HER UNDERWEAR

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Très bonne application. Beaucoup de fonctionnalités intéressantes et qui fonctionnent bien. Avec un SAV très réactif et arrangeants. Je recommande ! :)

September 8, 2021

Merci! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Don't hesitate to contact us for any further support. We wish your store all the very best and great success! :D

~Harish & Customer Success Team

ShapeX™

Location Germany

The Customer Service is really Great, I like it. Everything works very well and I am very satisfied so far!

August 14, 2021

Hello ShapeX™,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We're glad and always ready to support you. Contact us anytime for any further support. We wish ShapeX™ and the team all the very best and success!!! :D

Koss Design

Location Ireland

Great team, always very helpful, evening, morning, you name it. I'm very satisfied and i warmly recommend them to all e-commerce players out there!

August 10, 2021

Hello Koss Design,

We appreciate your review. Glad and always ready to support. We wish Koss Design all the very best and success!

Kitschy Cocina

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app does so much! And it is easy. I had a wonderful guy in tech support help me with an issue and he went over the top! I highly recommend this app.

August 4, 2021

Hello Kitschy Cocina,

Appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, glad we were able to help. We're always here to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further support. We wish Kitschy Cocina all the very best!!! :D

~Harish & (Sales Rocket Customer Success Team)