3D Seasonal Effects: Halloween

3D Seasonal Effects: Halloween

by Effective Apps

Holiday effects decorations: Bats fog pumpkins spiders & more!

Livi's Welt

I installed the app for Halloween, customer service is fantastic, had a small issue and it was fixed within minutes! Very happy with the app and service!

Cat & Oak Soap Den LLC

I absolutely love this app. It's super cute and it's honestly the first app I have subscribed too. It's a terrific value!

Home Desk Treasures

The app was easy to install and when I needed support, it was given promptly - the issue I was having was completely solved. I'm using the Halloween decor in my store, it really looks good! I would recommend this app if you're looking for an easy app to install, great support and beautiful holiday decorations.

Supp Kingz

Great App! Easy to install and setup within minutes. Plenty of holidays and options to choose from. Well worth the cost for what you are paying!

Gratitude and Graces

Great App! Added for the first day of Fall & the falling leaves & Halloween designs are perfection!! My Customers are loving it!

Lip-Lash Cosmetics

I love it! It adds a cute touch to my shop! The developer is communicative, responsive and open to hearing requests.

VIBE2K

Just installed this app for our store's halloween drop...
I love the fog effect, but unfortunately it is cut-off on mobile :/

jewelxglosses

I used this app to make my website look less dull. This app really made my website look so much better and more lively!

Netties Boutique1

I love the butterfly theme it blend in beautiful with my online store. Thank you for creating such a beautiful theme.

AS Fashion_official

I like your app very much, & please add more effects like party popper blast etc

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9