3D Season Effects: 4th of July

Fathers Day, Fireworks, Juneteenth, Confetti, Butterfly & LGBT

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

3D Season Effects: Fireworks, confetti glitter, butterfly & more

BAUSELE

Location Australia

I needed an app to display some confetti in the thank you page. This app does excatly that and Shahar went the extra mile to make sure my question was answered the best way possible.

Wine Deals Direct | Amazing Deals on Wine Cases from Your Favourite Wine Brands

I am not one to write reviews - so this would speak volumes. Stumbled across this app by happy accident and they have been brillaint. They have a theme for every occasion and we reached out last minute for a bespoke theme for the Jubilee of the Queen of England and these guys were on hand to develop some webpage decorations for us at such short notice. I cannot recommend enough! They always keep their app fresh and updated just incase you have missed an event!

Revolight

Location Australia

Great effects APP... Suuport is spot on and quick! I continue to find sharp looking effects that meet the needs of my shopify store.

True2You.US

I used this app to promote my website + sales for Valentine’s day. I loved it. I will be adding back to my website next holiday !!

BEBEGUI

Great app. Easy to use. And the customer service is great! I asked for a custom decoration, and they quickly answered.

Woven Worldwide

I used this app for Valentine's Day promotion and it assisted with customer experience. Support is friendly and prompt to reply.

iamskinbeauty

I used this app to bring a different look to our website. 3D valentine effects give our customers a great online shopping experience.

Barrels & Botanicals

This is a very nice app, easy to use and works well with Shopify website. I have requested a couple of Scottish themes to help with my own website. For the likes of Burns night and St Andrews day

MyBody Scents, LLC

I love this app, the effects are beautiful and I can turn the them on and off as I please. I’m looking forward to new additions.

Flossie Blanks

This app is amazing, I just started using it for the holiday season and it works great. It has many other effects that I cannot wait to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10