3D Seasonal Effects: BFCM Snow

3D Seasonal Effects: BFCM Snow | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Christmas Snow, BFCM Stickers, Falling Effects & Decorations

VIBE2K

Just installed this app for our store's halloween drop...
I love the fog effect, but unfortunately it is cut-off on mobile :/

jewelxglosses

I used this app to make my website look less dull. This app really made my website look so much better and more lively!

Netties Boutique1

I love the butterfly theme it blend in beautiful with my online store. Thank you for creating such a beautiful theme.

AS Fashion_official

I like your app very much, & please add more effects like party popper blast etc

designcutsvg

Are there 10 stars? Cause of so, I'll rate 11! Thanks to it, my shop appearance looks better than ever. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing app!

Easy in Beauty

I was exploring Shopify apps & integrations for designing the website and came across your Seasonal Effects app. The app is very simple to install and adds beautifully designed animations to your Shopify store. I love how you can select which page the motion designs appear on your website.

Eye Can Create

THIS APP IS SO EASY TO INSTALL! ONLY A FEW CLICKS BEFORE THE EFFECTS APPEAR ON YOUR SITE! This app is so cute! I love the hearts falling! In this climate we definetly need more love! Highly Recommened!

NaturallyPinkCreations

I love this app! It’s great and attracted customers more to my site! I love everything about it. I definitely recommend using it.

Trend Matrix

Excellent App. Very easy to manage and very fast to download.
My store is beautiful. I really recommend this App.

Bash Skincare

This app is great!!!
I added it to my store and it literally worked instantly!! would definitely recommend to another business owner with a website through Shopify.