3D Seasonal Effects: Christmas

3D Seasonal Effects: Christmas | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Christmas Snow, String Lights, Falling Effects & Decorations

Jump Watches

I use this to show that our Store was in a Xmas mood. I will recommend this app to others. As for Jumpwatches, we will continue to use this great app every year we stay open. Thanks

Hitachi Massager (Aust)

Using this app for Xmas. Simple installation, easy to use and control. Graphics are great looking. Thanks.

Bid and Buy Deals

Very cute, I love everything Christmas. I also love that they have content for other seasons as well

Gel Nail Varnish

Great little App to add some seasonal touches to the site. I love how super simple and easy it is. Shahar was awesome as added the same decoration to the let and right for me. Quick communication and very friendly.

Tanita Australia Shop

Worth the money for what it is. Amazing app! Shame is very limited to designs and choices for effect. I'm going to have a go.

Dktw Clothing

Seems pretty neat so far! Wish there were more decoration choices but still neat! look forward to playing with it a little more!

I wasn't initially happy with the little amount of control and detail I had over the look, but I was contacted immediately by customer service wanting to help me sort it out and create what I'm looking for. Excellent and fast customer service!

WOW-IPTV

good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.

IPTV-CHANNEL STORE

great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.

Musthaves Official Stores

Wow, what a great app!!! Never see something like this. It makes the page really special and a nice place to be.