3D Valentine's Day Effects

3D Valentine's Day Effects

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 4, 2020

I use this to show that our Store was in a Xmas mood. I will recommend this app to others. As for Jumpwatches, we will continue to use this great app every year we stay open. Thanks

Jump Watches
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 3, 2020

Using this app for Xmas. Simple installation, easy to use and control. Graphics are great looking. Thanks.

Hitachi Massager (Aust)
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Edited December 2, 2020

Very cute, I love everything Christmas. I also love that they have content for other seasons as well

Bid and Buy Deals
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 2, 2020

Great little App to add some seasonal touches to the site. I love how super simple and easy it is. Shahar was awesome as added the same decoration to the let and right for me. Quick communication and very friendly.

Gel Nail Varnish
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
November 23, 2020

Worth the money for what it is. Amazing app! Shame is very limited to designs and choices for effect. I'm going to have a go.

Tanita Australia Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 21, 2020

Seems pretty neat so far! Wish there were more decoration choices but still neat! look forward to playing with it a little more!

Dktw Clothing
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 17, 2020

I wasn't initially happy with the little amount of control and detail I had over the look, but I was contacted immediately by customer service wanting to help me sort it out and create what I'm looking for. Excellent and fast customer service!

Time spent using app: 6 months
November 17, 2020

good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.

WOW-IPTV
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 17, 2020

great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.

IPTV-CHANNEL STORE
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 16, 2020

Wow, what a great app!!! Never see something like this. It makes the page really special and a nice place to be.

Musthaves Official Stores