3D Seasonal Effects: Christmas

by Effective Apps

Christmas Snow, String Lights, Falling Effects & Decorations

Bash Skincare

This app is great!!!
I added it to my store and it literally worked instantly!! would definitely recommend to another business owner with a website through Shopify.

21 Alchemy

This app is great for esthetics! I used it to add the seasonal look for this upcoming valentines day.

Eye Candy Balloons

Simple clicks of a button and it's done! Less than 2 minutes! Excellent, easy, and worth it for the price.

A Pink Dose Collection

This app is user friendly! I love all of the effects! I recommend using this app for the extra effects.

loveperseveres

Looking for something like this. I love it. It definitely sets the mood. Thanks so much for this app

OutPups

Very easy installation and beautiful result! Highly recommend it to everyone who wishes to add extra effects to its store!!

FUN DEAL SHOP

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre un peu de FUN sur la boutique.
En cettepériode de COVID les clients ont besoin de rêver

Nopalmilta

Muy hermoso y efectos naturales, sólo me gustaría poder elegir la ubicación del "Snowman" porque tapa mi botón de Whatsapp.

Begin Manifesting

Love love love it! The site looks really nice and the effects are so perfect I will use this every holiday season

catservants.shop

Absolutely STUNNING!! I'm so glad I chose this APP over others! It's so beautiful and so simple to setup!! Amazing! My store looks so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks!!