Wipeout

Wipeout

by StoreBuilder

Hide Sold-Out products or Publish In-Stock Automatically

Chatica

Great app. It worked perfectly well all the times we used it and really simple to use as well. Definitely recommend it

Hampshire Models

Very handy app, does what it says on the tin, and the interface is clean and tidy too. Thanks to Naren for support.

Prymaxe

This app comes in real handy when you want everything automated for you, like making sure anything/everything in stock is posted, anything which runs out of stock is hidden on site. You can also control which item gets posted/hidden by using the exclude by tag feature. I really hope they come up with a launch date too so I do not have to use 2 different apps to set a launch date for an item. Have been using this for 2 years, really happy and loving it.

Campsie Books

A great little app. it does exactly as it claims, quickly and with minimum fuss. Very impressed.
- CampsieBooks

designsbyshirl.com

I've used this app (free version) for a year and find it to be easy to use and does the job beautifully.

Urbanbohochic

This app was a snap to install and worked exactly as advertised. Within a minute, all of my 'sold out' products were hidden from my site, immediately improving customer experience. This was a saving grace after the Shopify solution not working. Bravo.

Duckbarn

A very useful app to quickly hide out of stock items. It allows you to add items to a list that you always want to show on your site and you can easily reverse the 'wipeout' if you're not happy with it. Saves a lot of time.

The Krafty Kaeratana Shop

Great to use, simple and reliable! Exactly what we needed.

Total Sports Llc

Great product it was actually my second try at the hide sold out product apps and the one before this didn't work but Wipeout did everything it said it was going to do without ANY issues.

The Barrington Garage

Wipeout is the perfect solution for managing the visibility of my inventory. One click to hide out-of-stock products, one click to show back-in-stock products. It's that simple, and I give it 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6