Wipeout Hide Sold Out Products

Wipeout Hide Sold Out Products

by StoreBuilder

Hide Out of Stock Products Automatically

Joymax.ae

Hi, so been running this for the past 2 months or more+ it's one of the best apps you will use for your store. literally satisfying and I haven't face any issue till now.
simple, clean + recommended.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to see that you are satisfied with our app!

ARQLOJA

I thought it was the best app, but I was wrong. Does the same as going to shopify admin and archive sold out products through filtering. I was surprised when I accessed a sold out product link and got a 404 error. Uhg! Terrible! I just wanted not to show up sold out products wherever on the page, but accessible through direct link, so I can warn customers and give them the chance to subscribe when it's available again. SEO hurts when sold out products gives a 404 error!

April 13, 2021

Hi! The app builds on Shopify's hiding feature which has the advantage of hiding sold-out products from collections as well as search results. The downside is that Shopify also hides the product details page which is why you see the 404.

Due to this limitation, our app does not support SEO-friendly hiding. We will reach out to you if we have an alternative solution in the future.

We've taken your feedback and will update our app store listing to communicate this clearly.

Thanks!

Ponova

It works really well, and it really can mask products
Simple and easy to us , .............................................

February 12, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Riverfront Jewelry

So far, so good... works are described. As I grow, and as my needs grow, I look forward to buying the premium version. Thanks again

February 9, 2021

Glad to hear the app is working well for you! Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance at all.

The Curious Pancake

Great free app for bulk hiding out of stock products. Great free app for bulk hiding out of stock products.

January 21, 2021

Love it when customers see the value of our app! Thanks for sharing your review

EHChocolatier

Worked like a charm. This really saved me during the last two weeks of the holidays when I had to quickly remove products from my online store.

January 2, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! Really happy to hear our app helped you during the holiday season.

Mini Diva Jewels

This app has been a GAME CHANGER for me! My inventory changes literally every day and I sell out of stuff all the time. Having to manually update the store each time would be a pain. This saves me so much time!!! Now, if Shopify would give them the code necessary to allow them to expand the app to remove out of stock items from other sales channels, it would be perfect. Come on, Shopify!

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! Happy to see our app saving you time and effort.

DFM Stores

This app is great for stores with a lot of over 100,000 SKUs which is what we were looking for. Other similar apps only focused on stores with smaller catalogs so this was a great thing for us. The app also does what it promises to do without any work or coding which is awesome.

December 23, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review! Glad to hear that the app is working out smoothly for your store. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance in the future.

Test Valley Models.com

"Great customer support already 5* for that !
Installed the App, asked a question, answered in less than a minute, wish all customer service was like this

December 5, 2020

Thank you! We love helping our customers.

Pretty Shiny Shop

I have been using this app for a few months now and find it very easy and effective. Does exactly what it is supposed to - no issues! Very handy.

December 5, 2020

Thanks a lot! Happy to hear you find the app easy and useful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9