4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for efficiently managing out-of-stock products, especially for dropshippers and large inventory stores. It's praised for its ease of use, reliability, and cost-effectiveness. Features include automated daily checks, republishing updated stocks, and insightful reports. The app also allows exclusion of certain products from being hidden when out of stock. Merchants commend the quick and effective customer service and appreciate the improved customer experience as sold-out products are removed from the site.

November 25, 2020

A great app to hide all items out of stock. As an online consignment store, I rarely have repeat items. Love the app!!

Lil' Peeps Boutique
6 months using the app
StoreBuilder replied November 26, 2020

Thanks for this amazing review! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

April 14, 2020

Finding time to go through and remove products that have sold out, never happens. With Wipeout, it is really easy to keep our website products fresh.

Teal Poppy
5 months using the app
StoreBuilder replied April 17, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad the app saves time for you and keeps your store fresh for customers.

July 5, 2017

Great app and fantastic support. Highly recommend!

Unico Clothing Company
5 months using the app
March 21, 2020

Very helpful application and i would recommend it to everyone. I use it every day and works great

b2brands
Greece
StoreBuilder replied March 21, 2020

Thanks so much for recommending us! We've now added Live Chat so you can message us from within the app itself if you need to contact us and we'll respond as soon as possible.

February 6, 2021

So far, so good... works are described. As I grow, and as my needs grow, I look forward to buying the premium version. Thanks again

Riverfront Jewelry
StoreBuilder replied February 9, 2021

Glad to hear the app is working well for you! Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance at all.

February 9, 2022

Makes our website so much cleaner with hiding out of stock items - so many back-orders with our suppliers were causing us to look empty... but really saw more conversions this way.

Lazy B Western Wear & Tack
StoreBuilder replied March 24, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review and for sharing that our app helped improve conversions! We are just a live chat away if you need any assistance.

August 20, 2020

It's an awesome app. Very easy to use. Customer service is very helpful and extremely fast. I recommend it strongly.

Decorotika
StoreBuilder replied August 22, 2020

Thank you for this great review! Very glad we could help.

June 13, 2021

Easy to use! Why have customers come to your store only to see OOS items? This solves everything! I have this app on all my stores. Recommend!

Pool Party Pros
StoreBuilder replied June 18, 2021

Thanks for recommending our app! Happy to hear that the app solves your needs.

February 23, 2018

great support! They reply in few minutes!

Fonzy It
Italy
Edited January 20, 2021

Great free app for bulk hiding out of stock products. Great free app for bulk hiding out of stock products.

The Curious Pancake
StoreBuilder replied January 21, 2021

Love it when customers see the value of our app! Thanks for sharing your review