Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Allow customers to create a list of products they loved most.!

ArtiSun Bath

Is there a way to contact the maker of this? I installed everything and the heart is not adding anything to the wish list when I click on it. I can find no phone number of help section in the app. Please help or I'll just uninstall. Thank you.

Hey Casey

Great support and seems to be working well. Very happy thus far

Glamdiosa

Works perfect, attractive appearance, excellent customer, low cost. I highly recommend this App!

Sachastyles

Perfect and lite weight app. No Glitches, No muss no fuss! Easy to installed and fits seamlessly into my theme.

The Teapot Store

Edit - The developers got back to me very fast and fixed the problem. Very happy with their quick action to solve the problem! So far I'm really unhappy with this app. The developers offered to add the coding as I wasn't sure what I was doing. They weren't able to add it to the mobile version which really surprised me as my theme is a basic Shopify theme and in the process of adding it they managed to remove the access to the main menu of my site so none of my customers can access any of my products!! Very very very unhappy that installing this app has completely interrupted my ability to run my business!! At present my mobile customers cannot browse any items on my site!! Unacceptable!

Naughty By Nature Adult Store

Great app. Great support highly recommend this app.

Neinsei Store

It look very nice and work Well but how can i translate in french the whole wishlist because in settings and css i can't found where to translate "Share" and " send mail..." thank you

Bayview Scrappers

This is a great app and a great company to work with. I needed a bit of assistance integrating this into my shop and they took care of it very fast. I can't thank them enough.

I think you would be happy purchasing this app.

Arcys Attic

Great app and superb support team! Everyone needs this app on their website!

Loft21 Boutique

This app is AMAZING and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond. Every request I had, they did just that! I would recommend this to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7