Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Alohilani Boutique 2

I'm in the process of fine tuning my online boutique, and of course who wouldn't want all of the extra bells and whistles. I was very interested in adding a Wishlist app to my shop and after skimming through all the apps in the shop, The Wishlist + Share stood out to me. It was very easy to install, and Jaron went above and beyond. He setup and tweaked the placement of my Wishlist on my site and he was incredibly fast in doing so. Im super excited to have this feature and I'm looking forward to the interaction with customers and hopefully increased sales. Great customer service, easy installment...highly recommend!

Livie Luca

So far so good!

The support team was excellent and very quick to respond. They helped with installation and everything seems to work perfectly.

The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I can't seem to customize the automated emails and the Share wishlist by Email page - all are very off brand for us.

Otherwise, it's a great product!

Entorno Bano

Works perfectly on my store: www.entornobano.com

Bodyawareusa

This is one of those apps that really works as advertised. Within just 1 day I have 44 customers who have created a wishlist, and in the reports it shows the customer and their wishlist. As the app collects more data, I think the product report will be invaluable for marketing. It shows how many times a product has been added to the wishlist and you can sort the list up or down to see which are the most often added products.

In addition I needed a few small modifications to the code as my theme is highly customized. These involved changing the position and layout of the wishlist slightly, and Jaron at Shopiapps made these changes within hours.

Overall a 5 star company with a 5 star app and service.

Why Games

Customer support was fast and friendly. They helped me install wishlist. I am pleased to offer a wishlist to my customers for a low price.

Stylianstore

This App is probably the best one out there and packed with full features and customizations.

Goto Hoodie

Its been great so far! Easy to setup, works as advertised

Bae The Label

Great App! Totally love this, great way to run a comp with our customers and capture their fave styles!

Ivalin

Awesome app and great customer service!

Poppy Smooches

This app is easy to use and setup. It makes a great looking wishlist page!