Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Ifiwinthelotto

Great instant support to customize the app to fit my sites needs and great app itself.

The Freedom State

What a great app! Such a quick response to my contact for assistance with installation. Thank you Jaron for your fast help.

Jessicajohnsson

Functional app that delivers what it promise. I got fantastic support from the developer when I didn't manage to install it on my page. You can see everywhere that a wish list increase sales a lot, so i am excited to see the result.

Wholesale Shapewear Com

Very helpful app! This is very important for our repeat customers. I think it's a fair price for the functionality.

Development note: I needed to remove the "Add to Cart" button in the "My Favorites" list page because my products have variations. So if you have this concern don't worry! The developer responded to me immediately and removed that button from my interface. I was also able to replace the heart image to a different color that matches my theme better.

Daisy Dress For Less

Great App! Amazing Customer Service! Thanks, Jaron!

Rocking Crystals

Great App, exactly what I was looking for. Quick response from customer support installing the code for me. Thanks Jaron

Rubbermoon

Love this app, great support to help install!!

Dream Child Emporium

Great App, fast customer service, helped me install the code too which was fabulous. Highly recommended!

The Pynk Store

Great app! Great team. Very prompt with answering questions and very helpful.

StitchSoup

This is an excellent app! It performs exactly as described, integrates seamlessly with my theme, easy to use, and it looks good! The support was also great - I had troubles placing the "my wishlist" buttons exactly where I wanted them and Jaron responded quick and within two hours of letting him know how I would like the buttons placed it was done! I highly recommend this app and very much appreciate their excellent customer service.