Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Why Games

Customer support was fast and friendly. They helped me install wishlist. I am pleased to offer a wishlist to my customers for a low price.

Stylianstore

This App is probably the best one out there and packed with full features and customizations.

Goto Hoodie

Its been great so far! Easy to setup, works as advertised

Bae The Label

Great App! Totally love this, great way to run a comp with our customers and capture their fave styles!

Ivalin

Awesome app and great customer service!

Poppy Smooches

This app is easy to use and setup. It makes a great looking wishlist page!

Lingerieboutique

Really fast service! I wanted the "add to wishlist" link placed in a specific location and Jaron completed it immediately.

Badgalsocietylv

Pretty cool app. easy to use, i like that its a cute red heart. also many options to match your website . developer is pretty nice and helpful.

Evondadelszen Com

great little app that does exactly as it says it does! Developers are very heopful as well - recommended!

Blooming Aura Jewelry

Love this app so far! We needed a few things customized to meet our shops needs and Jaron was able to take care of everything for us promptly! We would definitely recommend this app!