Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Low Carb Canada

feb 28 UPDATE: app developer was again great about fixing an issue we had with the look of the app - highly recommended

We haven't gotten a lot of use out of the app yet as there was some sort of problem but my problem was resolved within a few hours, Thanks to J.S!

It's not too hard to set up, you paste the little code {% include 'add-to-wishlist' %} for the heart where you want, we placed ours in the product.liquid and the product thumbnail asset.

Next make a navigation link somewhere on your site that ends in apps/mywishlist - So our link is
http://www.lowcarbcanada.ca/apps/mywishlist for example.

What it seems to do is, turn on a metafield per product that says customers favorited it, and then another metafield listing the customer IDs, so when you log in, you see your favorites - and it counts up the total number of likes.

This app is definitely worth trying, I will post again or update this review when I see how much our customers use it.

Anne Garrison Design Studio

Perfect solution for my customers at a very affordable price. I did need a little help installing. The customer service is excellent.

Collect and Display

Fantastic App! Our customer's love it! Nice and easy to use.

We had trouble with setting up but the staff solved this for us in no time at all.

B Nails

I would definitely use this again, or shall I say carry on using it. I would recommend! Amazing price compared to others in the market and the customer service is excellent. I struggled setting up the link etc. My self but a quick email and Jaron did everything for me exactly how I wanted it. Amazong customer service. Im very happy with the service and the product therefore would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a woshlist at a decent bargain price with great customer care.

Changeroo.ca

Prepare to spend half a day trying to install and set this up. The instructions are not accurate. You will need the help of the app developer to install this properly. The app developer is ready and willing to set this up for you, so just contact them as soon as you have any problems.
Now that it's finally set up, it's fantastic, looks great and works well. Great for only $3/month.

REGALROSE | SHOP Fashion Jewellery & Accessories

I had some help installing this app and getting a few tweaks but definitely a great alternative to the more expensive versions. The designer of this app was also very helpful in helping with any small adjustments! Great customer service.

Vonka Vapours

Needs work. I had problems installing this even following the instructions and it still isn't installed properly on my site. I still only have half of it installed as it doesn't appear that the wishlist page is working.

I would also like to see some customization options because the heart icon is too big and the colour of the icon (red) doesn't go with my website.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next