Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Collect and Display

Fantastic App! Our customer's love it! Nice and easy to use.

We had trouble with setting up but the staff solved this for us in no time at all.

B Nails

I would definitely use this again, or shall I say carry on using it. I would recommend! Amazing price compared to others in the market and the customer service is excellent. I struggled setting up the link etc. My self but a quick email and Jaron did everything for me exactly how I wanted it. Amazong customer service. Im very happy with the service and the product therefore would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a woshlist at a decent bargain price with great customer care.

Changeroo.ca

Prepare to spend half a day trying to install and set this up. The instructions are not accurate. You will need the help of the app developer to install this properly. The app developer is ready and willing to set this up for you, so just contact them as soon as you have any problems.
Now that it's finally set up, it's fantastic, looks great and works well. Great for only $3/month.

REGALROSE | SHOP Fashion Jewellery & Accessories

I had some help installing this app and getting a few tweaks but definitely a great alternative to the more expensive versions. The designer of this app was also very helpful in helping with any small adjustments! Great customer service.

Vonka Vapours

Needs work. I had problems installing this even following the instructions and it still isn't installed properly on my site. I still only have half of it installed as it doesn't appear that the wishlist page is working.

I would also like to see some customization options because the heart icon is too big and the colour of the icon (red) doesn't go with my website.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next