Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Victorine Originals

The app does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have basic coding experience so installation was a breeze. I'm sure if they had installed it, it would have been wonderful. The admin side has comprehensive controls. They give you control over so many things!

I have had several users request the ability to change the order of the wishlist to move the items they like the best to the beginning of the list. That would be the only thing I would change about this app.

Rkoolstuff

great app work awesome on my website

Reclaiming Zen

Amazing app, along with OUTSTANDING developers! They went well out of their way to help us out, I couldn't be more grateful and would definitely recommend this app to anyone :-)

Prettyperfecthairs

Great app, support is always very helpful and gets the job done in a timely manner.

Dog Collar Fancy

Fabulous app, and the best customer service! I LOVE it :) www.dogcollarfancy.com

To Be Continued Consignment Boutique

Quick support from Jaron and app functions as intended. Thank you!!

Eraofartists

Great app! Was able to figure out how to add the heart icon, but couldn't get the navigation bar up (I have absolutely no experience with code), so I emailed the developer and he had it up and running by the next day. Great customer service, and he didn't seem to mind all my questions. :) EraofArtists.com

Medicinal Marketplace

yessssss.. a good product for a good price..

Wood Sons

This app is good. The wish list counter is very useful. We needed help with an error translating to multiple device screens and they responded promptly and efficiently.

The code is not too difficult to add but takes a tiny bit more thinking time than some other apps if you are a novice code writer like me. Would have benefited from a video tutorial.

The app is solid though. The wish list counter is perfect for our business selling collectible models because only one of each product is usually available so it means customers can see how many other people have added it to their wish list so they are encouraged to buy it quickly before the other person nabs it.
This is our website: http://little-wheels.net/

I did have to add in a tiny bit of code to write "Add to my wishlist" next to the heart counter because customers weren't sure what it was. You do get the option of a link but it's either a link or a heart counter and I wanted both. I'm certain if I had emailed them they would have solved it for me but seeing as I could do it myself, I did.

Rays Jewellery Malta

Great support, fast friendly and effective!