Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Onyourmarq Running Co

Very helpful and patient in getting my wishlist set up in my store just as I wanted. thank you!
See it at getonyourmarq.com

Insurgencewear

Very pleased with my purchase of this app. Easy to use, nice looking and good features with automated wishlist email reminders. A must have for every website if you want to increase sales.

Victorine Originals

The app does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have basic coding experience so installation was a breeze. I'm sure if they had installed it, it would have been wonderful. The admin side has comprehensive controls. They give you control over so many things!

I have had several users request the ability to change the order of the wishlist to move the items they like the best to the beginning of the list. That would be the only thing I would change about this app.

Rkoolstuff

great app work awesome on my website

Reclaiming Zen

Amazing app, along with OUTSTANDING developers! They went well out of their way to help us out, I couldn't be more grateful and would definitely recommend this app to anyone :-)

Prettyperfecthairs

Great app, support is always very helpful and gets the job done in a timely manner.

Dog Collar Fancy

Fabulous app, and the best customer service! I LOVE it :) www.dogcollarfancy.com

To Be Continued Consignment Boutique

Quick support from Jaron and app functions as intended. Thank you!!

Eraofartists

Great app! Was able to figure out how to add the heart icon, but couldn't get the navigation bar up (I have absolutely no experience with code), so I emailed the developer and he had it up and running by the next day. Great customer service, and he didn't seem to mind all my questions. :) EraofArtists.com

Medicinal Marketplace

yessssss.. a good product for a good price..