Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Wishlist + Share + Reminder

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto reminder, Customizable email format, smart, fast & easy.

Bayview Scrappers

This is a great app and a great company to work with. I needed a bit of assistance integrating this into my shop and they took care of it very fast. I can't thank them enough.

I think you would be happy purchasing this app.

Arcys Attic

Great app and superb support team! Everyone needs this app on their website!

Loft21 Boutique

This app is AMAZING and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond. Every request I had, they did just that! I would recommend this to everyone!

Littleamor

awsome
the app work perfectly and better than most other app that i tried.
the only problem is the instaletion that is very complicated because there is no insruction about where or how to instal it.
the app need more detail about the instaletion for people who don't have any knowlege in htlm.(luckly i have)
other than that the app is amazing
highly recomend it

Onyourmarq Running Co

Very helpful and patient in getting my wishlist set up in my store just as I wanted. thank you!
See it at getonyourmarq.com

Insurgencewear

Very pleased with my purchase of this app. Easy to use, nice looking and good features with automated wishlist email reminders. A must have for every website if you want to increase sales.

Victorine Originals

The app does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have basic coding experience so installation was a breeze. I'm sure if they had installed it, it would have been wonderful. The admin side has comprehensive controls. They give you control over so many things!

I have had several users request the ability to change the order of the wishlist to move the items they like the best to the beginning of the list. That would be the only thing I would change about this app.

Rkoolstuff

great app work awesome on my website

Reclaiming Zen

Amazing app, along with OUTSTANDING developers! They went well out of their way to help us out, I couldn't be more grateful and would definitely recommend this app to anyone :-)

Prettyperfecthairs

Great app, support is always very helpful and gets the job done in a timely manner.