Wishlist + Share + Reminder

Automated email reminder with customizable formats.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Glamdiosa

Works perfect, attractive appearance, excellent customer, low cost. I highly recommend this App!

Sachastyles

Perfect and lite weight app. No Glitches, No muss no fuss! Easy to installed and fits seamlessly into my theme.

The Teapot Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Edit - The developers got back to me very fast and fixed the problem. Very happy with their quick action to solve the problem!
So far I'm really unhappy with this app. The developers offered to add the coding as I wasn't sure what I was doing. They weren't able to add it to the mobile version which really surprised me as my theme is a basic Shopify theme and in the process of adding it they managed to remove the access to the main menu of my site so none of my customers can access any of my products!! Very very very unhappy that installing this app has completely interrupted my ability to run my business!! At present my mobile customers cannot browse any items on my site!! Unacceptable!

Naughty By Nature Adult Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app.
Great support highly recommend this app.

Bayview Scrappers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app and a great company to work with. I needed a bit of assistance integrating this into my shop and they took care of it very fast. I can't thank them enough.

I think you would be happy purchasing this app.

Arcys Attic

Great app and superb support team! Everyone needs this app on their website!

Loft21 Boutique

This app is AMAZING and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond. Every request I had, they did just that! I would recommend this to everyone!

Littleamor

awsome
the app work perfectly and better than most other app that i tried.
the only problem is the instaletion that is very complicated because there is no insruction about where or how to instal it.
the app need more detail about the instaletion for people who don't have any knowlege in htlm.(luckly i have)
other than that the app is amazing
highly recomend it

Onyourmarq Running Co

Time spent using app About 3 years

Very helpful and patient in getting my wishlist set up in my store just as I wanted. thank you!
See it at getonyourmarq.com

Insurgencewear

Very pleased with my purchase of this app. Easy to use, nice looking and good features with automated wishlist email reminders. A must have for every website if you want to increase sales.