Wishlist Engine , 134 reviews

December 27, 2022

Very good support service and a good working app :)) I have to put more than 5 stars in this review, so I do :)

Saffronsip
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 days
Script Engine replied December 27, 2022

We are thrilled to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app.

Feel free to contact us at support@scriptengine.net or via live chat, we are always here to help you.

December 26, 2022

Brilliant App and superb customer service. Replies are fast and clear. I would recommend this app to all. Thank you for all your help

My First Box Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 days
Script Engine replied December 27, 2022

We are too happy to hear the great and amazing feedback regarding your experience with our service and app.

December 26, 2022

I had trouble to install the app on my site (not because it was complicated but because I'm not good at all in using coding) so i asked for help. In few hours everything was settled and perfectly running.

Thanks for the help and rapid assistance!
Camille

Gripette & Galipette
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Script Engine replied December 26, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your great & valuable experience with our service and app!! It means a lot to us!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@scriptengine.net, we are always happy to help you.

Edited February 15, 2023

I have recently had a bunch of tweaks & improvements made for me to improve the Wish List product. Super helpful, super efficient. Could not ask for any better support. THANK YOU

Football Finery
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Script Engine replied December 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful experience. I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

Feel free to contact us for any queries at support@scriptengine.net or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

December 20, 2022

Application parfaite, à peine installée l’équipe m’écrit pour m’aider à insérer le code dans mon thème. Je n’ai rien eu à faire ! Franchement je recommande à 100% !

Majolie Pierre
France
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Script Engine replied December 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing good vibes with us. We are pleased to see that you are satisfied with our app and service.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@scriptengine.net or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

December 20, 2022

Really good support thank your very much. The support helps me really fast and add some things, what I want fast. Best App <3

cutefamily.de - weil wir uns Lieb' haben!
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Script Engine replied December 26, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@scriptengine.net, we are always happy to help you.

December 20, 2022

Great app for wishlist. Customer support is fast and responsive, ready to answer questions and fix your issues. Recommended

Ledroom.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 2 days
Script Engine replied December 26, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your great and valuable feedback with us, It is our pleasure to serve customer like you.

December 19, 2022

We installed the app and managed to adjust a few settings and get the floating button on our site very easily! Needed a bit of help adding the button to the collection page, in the header and in the cart. I got through to Ketan straight away in the support chat and the problem was solved in minutes!
Looking forward to seeing how the wishlist works for us, looks very sleek and user friendly so far.

Chester Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Script Engine replied December 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing great feedback. :)

It’s always amazing to hear that we’ve been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience.

December 18, 2022

The feature works great, but the 5-star goes definitely to the support team. I had a couple of bugs that have been fixed super quickly on a Saturday evening!! Well done!!

eyslo
Time spent using app: 2 days

Edited December 16, 2022

It's a really great app, with super fast and friendly support via chat or e-mail. Thank you so much! :)

ittie
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Script Engine replied December 17, 2022

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us, It is our pleasure to serve a customer like you. !!!