Wishlist Engine , 246 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its responsive support, easy integration, and customization options. It offers features like back-in-stock notifications, language translation, and handling unlimited wishlist items. Merchants find the analytics feature useful for understanding customer preferences. The app enhances the shopping experience by enabling wishlist sharing and product updates. It's also praised for its affordability, including a satisfactory free plan. It's a reliable, efficient, and user-friendly tool that blends seamlessly with existing store themes.

March 6, 2024

Responsive and efficient. The team took care of setting up the application on my site

Sibylle De Tavernost
France
February 13, 2024

Great App! And also great customer support team. They were very careful. Thank you wishlist engine!

Kiddies Craft™
3 days using the app
January 26, 2024

I would totally recommend this app, I needed to get support to install the app, I am so impressed with the level of support that is in place with this app. I would highly recommend installing this app to your store.

Kaftans that Bling
2 days using the app
Script Engine replied January 31, 2024

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@scriptengine.net, we are always happy to help you.

May 21, 2024

Great app! Support team works efficiently and perfectly

Innateonline
India
April 23, 2024

Parfait ! Le forfait gratuit offre déjà tellement plus que toutes les autres applications. Je recommande

Oh My God'Z
France
About 10 hours using the app
January 3, 2024

Great customer support! Highly recommend this app if you're starting out.

Faun
India
2 months using the app
Script Engine replied January 31, 2024

Thank you very much for sharing your amazing experience with our app and service. We are grateful for having a customer like you.

April 15, 2024

Un ottima App, ma sopratutto un grande supporto tecnico. Mi hanno subito aiutato ad installare l'app. Veramente complimenti.

EleonorArts
Italy
December 20, 2023

So far I'm happy with this app for my store. Installation was tricky, as with the customizations I've made to my store, it didn't want to work for me when adding the code myself. More in-depth installation instructions would be helpful and would probably save them time on the backend. Ultimately, I ended up reaching out to the company for assistance with the installation, and they were able to get it installed flawlessly on my store for me. Their response was prompt, professional, and helpful. At this time, I would recommend the app.

Sigil Clothing
5 days using the app
Script Engine replied January 31, 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@scriptengine.net, we are always happy to help you.

December 10, 2023

After I asked for help, responded promptly and efficiently and assisted me in optimizing the look of the wish list icons.
Their technical support is very attentive and I will still keep in touch with them for further needs.

Hanna Nikole
Hong Kong SAR
4 days using the app

November 13, 2023

Loving this app, only been using it for a few days now but impressed by how many customers are already using it and wishlisting items, and the ability for them to share their lists is great with the festive season approaching.

I wanted some bits of customisation done so the buttons and text matched our website and the support was great, got it done over the weekend, fast & efficient. Great package, great price, great support!

The Wasabi Company
11 days using the app
Script Engine replied January 31, 2024

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your great experience & good vibes. It means a world to us. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@scriptengine.net or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.