Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited April 25, 2021

The support is outstanding!!! We just switched our theme and needed their team to add it for us. They were so kind and quick, within 30 minutes it was done! I also recall having the same experience when we added it the first time. Thank you for this awesome app!!

Paul Karaz Shoes
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 20, 2021

I just started with the free version to make sure I liked the app and so far it is fantastic. Will be upgrading soon! The live chat support is very helpful as well!

Natural-Pawz
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 16, 2021

I was a little confused with installing the code and decided to ask for help and within in minutes, a chat box populated! I accidently exited the chat and immediately reached out again and again within minutes, they were back and even installed the code for me! I am excited for my customers to use this app and i love the amazing customer service! I highly recommend

Seaux Glittery Glitter
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 15, 2021

Fantastic support! Was a great help in implementing a feature we were having a hard time with. Very happy with my experience.

furnitureconsignment
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 10, 2021

If I could give 10 stars I would! I had a bit of trouble customizing the app and the support team was there to help me right away, even though it’s the weekend. They even helped me by changing some coding to reflect a custom colour at no cost to me. The option of upgrading to the Pro plan in order to add the wishlist “heart” option to my collections pages is definitely worth it, and the actual wishlist page is a lot more attractive than the previous wishlist app I used. I can’t recommend this app enough, and be sure to check out the other apps from Zooomy, I have a couple and they’re also amazing!

Fleece & Fable
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 9, 2021

This is a great app to add! I was nervous to do the code change by myself and they helped me do it and it only took 5 minutes! Most other companies that do a chat feature are either automated or make you wait forever Wishify actually had a person on the other end helping. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a wishlist to their website

AREO
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 6, 2021

Great and simple app that adds a great feature to your store. It has a free option as well. Thumbs up!

Hopely Ever After, LLC
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 1, 2021

Great and simple app for your store. Kind and super quick support team! Good job! Definitely worth 5/5 stars!

Hetlek
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 31, 2021

The customer support is phenomenal! My developer wasn't available to help me set everything up and their team was more than happy to help. The back end is easy to use and self explanatory.

Carolily Finery
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 26, 2021

Amazing customer support, fast and incredibly helpful! The app itself is fabulous and is super easy to set up!

One Wear Freedom