Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

shop the crush

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ive been looking to add a wishlist page to my site and this app is simple and easy to use, the customer support was quick and very helpful.

LoraineHolmesCL

Location Chile

Really good app! I could translate to Spanish and the customer service is excellent!! They helped me with the code and made it personalized to our wishes ❤️ Thanks!!!!

MelaninChicXJessica

I love the wishlist, I had a lot of abandoned carts so hopefully this helps with that and they were really really helpful when I needed someone to install the code for me.

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app! I use it so my customers can save their favorite items on their wish list and keep coming back to my store. I also love how quick their staff takes action. I emailed them about my situation & less than 2 minutes later they already corrected it. It was that fast!!! I highly recommend using their App!!! by Pit&Cling Productions

Nixxen Rayne

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Love this app., super easy to install and customize. Customer service team went above and beyond, a pleasure to work with!

HB & Co.

So I downloaded this app due to a referral from a friend! Best decision ever! Their customer support team was top notch and so nice! They set everything up for me in no time! HIGHLY recommended

Studio 77 Gifts & Accessories

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I thought I could figure out how to setup this APP-but then I got nervous- So all I had to do was email them and in less than an hour it was set up for me!!
Super Impressed! Loved that I didn't have to call and wait for help!!!

hello2332

Time spent using app About 10 hours

great customer service, they set the app up on my site for me quickly. Ive just installed hemce the four stars, so yet to test this feature but I will update if there are any issues!

Bridget King Jewelry

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The customer service is amazing! Super quick to respond. The upgrade from free is definitely worth it.

Red Sand Fibre Art Studio

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I just signed up for this app and i'm hoping my customers will enjoy having a wish list. The customer service was fantastic. They were quick and easy to deal with. I look forward to upgrading once I see how this app performs. Thumbs up!!