Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 25, 2023

Installed the app because it seemed the best choice. After setting up, wich is easy and not easy, it stopped working properly after a while.
I wrote a support message wich didn't seemed to get send to Wishify :(. I then deleted the app... Offcourse they noticed all this and my support message did get sent! :-D So they reached out and reinstalled everyting within minutes they answered my mails and I was kind of amazed by the support they do give. It shows that you sometimes just have to be patient and ask the devs for help.

So far I am happy with it and trust they will be there when needed!! Even while using the free version!!

Thanks team!

Made for Adventure
Belgium
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 19, 2023

These guys are fantastic, this looks great on the website. Support is 10/10. Very professional. Brilliant team. So happy I found this app

Luxury Wigs
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 4, 2023

Fantastic customer service! Quick response time and fast support! I wasn’t able to figure out how to program the app on my Shopify, so I submitted a request for help. I received a response and they added the app for me within hours.

Closet Full of Clovers
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
October 27, 2022

This is a great app and we installed it just in time for the holiday season. It will also help get customers to sign up for our mailing list and we can cross promote with email blasts!

Fly Paper Products
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 26, 2022

Great service, the help was quick, they answered at all my request and perfectly. Great app ! Thanks

TireDirect.ca
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 23, 2022

So far it has been great service and easy to set up. I am yet to have customers create accounts yet but I have done testers and is quite easy.

The Bod Society
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 3, 2022

Wow. Simply the best support and service of all of the apps I've used. I needed a little help with installation and their team was quick and friendly. They helped me make the wishlist app look seamless with my branding. Great app!

Common Ground
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 1, 2022

Great feature. Well-designed. Clear instructions. Fair pricing. Helpful and responsive support. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LeilaCools
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited October 5, 2022

absolut amazing and helpful app! Thank you for that and also for the really outstanding support! We will definitely recommend

boholace.com
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 24, 2022

Phenomenal Customer service and response time. I would recommend this application and company to any shopify user. I will continue to do business

Crimson Cloud SS