Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FABCYCLE

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Zoomify team was super helpful and very responsive and they helped me to install the app and tweak things to fit my website. Everything looks good and I can definitely recommend!

Coquetry Clothing

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Best support I have ever had on an app! I installed it pretty quick, but had one little hitch (my fault).. I emailed them on Sunday night, received a response within an hour, and its not even 6am on Monday morning and it is fixed. The app is simple, affordable, and does exactly what I needed it to do. THANK YOU!

Simpler Ways

The Team at Wishify has been incredibly helpful in getting me up to speed on the Wishlist integration for my online store. They were very constructive in helping me get it where I needed it to be, always in a kind and timely manner, allowing me to get it all done and working by the time I needed to launch. Would very much recommend working with them, and using this feature.

SHARO'S COLLECTION

This App is amazing!!!!! Love Every feature. Had a little issue connecting the code but because I made a mistake. Instructions are clear, but I went ahead of the process and made a mistake. I contacted support and within couple minutes the whole issue was solved!!! GREAT SUPPORT SERVICE!!!! NOW EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING FANTASTIC! I DEF. RECOMMEND THIS APP 100%!!!!

Jillian Leigh Jewellery

Great app! I had a bit of trouble installing the code myself in the theme but the support was fantastic! They responded to my questions the same day and had everything up and running exactly how I needed it. Plus, this app is super easy to use.

rrebecasglamboutique

woow great app quick response i recomend this app everything works perfect thank u am so happy u guys are the best

Rayzlee

Location Germany

The Wishlist is PERFECT for your store. It's simple, looks stylish with themes, and the dev team is so professional to answer any of your questions or customized ideas.

Golden Beauty Co.

I had trouble figuring out how to insert the code into the 2.0 theme, so I contacted support to do it. Within an hour, they inserted the code for me and it works beautifully! I cannot wait to debut the new theme to my customers. I have good feelings about Q4/holiday peak season.

Ongles Sky

Easy to install with the video setup instructions, you can also customize the text, i really enjoy it but I am a little disappointed that I have to pay to have the collections page options.

PawzUpAu

Location Australia

Thank you Zooomy Team for the prompt tech support to help us set up the wishlist function. Awesome app and amazing team!!