Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 22, 2022

Fantastic app and a fantastic team behind it. I had some troubles with the sizing of my buttons and they were quick to react and fixed it for me.

vallexabags.com
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 6, 2022

Amazing support, we changed our theme and needed some adjustment for the app: customer support was fast at it and did a great job!

Walt's Comic Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 22, 2022

Company installed the app for me when I was struggling with the code. The response was quick and they had it installed within minutes. I love the ability to customize and my customers are excited to have a wishlist option for the website!

Purple Carrot Designs
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
June 20, 2022

Perfect (and so quick) help! Very friendly and professional, thank you so much for your help! This app is a must have for every web shop,

By Dash Beauty
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 16, 2022

très bien, simple. facile à utiliser. équipe d'assistance rapide. je recommande.
plutôt intuitive au niveau de l'utilisation

T.A DEFENSE
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 16, 2022

I use this app for my store and i highly recommend it especially for a small business like mine, i am sure it will help customers. I needed assistance to install it into my store and their support centre was kind enough to install it for me within minutes! thankyou.

Xi haġa żghira
Malta
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
June 7, 2022

I love this app it is so easy to use and the customer support is outstanding. I highly recommend to any small business.

Moody Fitzs Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 26, 2022

Customer service is excellent.
They were able to respond quickly.
I will continue to use this application.

Feliture
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 23, 2022

Simple and strong app. Great features, really does the job! And last but not leat; top notch support! Thanks a lot for your help, keep up the great work!

Ines Gloves
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 22, 2022

This app is exactly what I needed. And the customer service is great. Now my customers can save for layer instead of adding to cart.

Enzo Footwear