Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Kulani Home

Great App, does exactly what I needed. I had a small problem and they fixed it almost instantly. The customer service is VERY RAPID! Highly recommend!

Mini Meanie

I love the app! Thank you! I finally figured out how to add the Wishlist page. But I have noticed a problem when you log in to your account. When you close that tab and open another tab for my site, you have to login again.

July 19, 2021

We use shopify store login only, we do not create separate login and register form.
We created our account and added Wishlist, and I can access it from website login .
Can you please respond to our email, it would be easier to communicate there.

Antheia Skin

I used this app to help me install my wishlist. They were incredibly fast at responding. They did exactly what I needed done. I also changed my theme a couple weeks later and contacted them to help me reinstall and again amazing customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend this app for your store. It has literally helped me see what customers are interested in.

Great Stuff Online

Great app! Works very well! Really helpful support! Highly recommended to anyone that wants a wishlist for their website!

Histoires de Parfums

The app is perfect!
Easy to install and the support is really quick to answer to our question if we have some changes!
I highly recommend it!!!
Thanks!

La Paper Passion

Excited about having this working in my store. I requested assistance with the code and it was completed instantly. Customer service deserves all five stars. Happy with the price and the free period allows you to get started with no cost. A very happy Customer. Thank You Wishlist

Pina Global LLC

The app looks great. It does what I expect it to do. Also, it's great that you can use it for free until your store gets bigger.

FEORH

This app is excellent. It runs very smooth on the front-end, and is easy to navigate and edit on the back-end. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful. Each time I have reached out they have resolved the issue within the hour. I highly recommend using the Wishify Wishlist.

Nailuv

Very smooth app just as good as the big players like ASOS and really helpful staff.... they even added a code for me AND got back to me within minutes each time.

TimeReproofPortraits

The app owner was very helpful in that he didn't charge me to install his software into my Shopify theme. And I just love how quick he got it done. About 5 min, and presto, me store was full of hearts. So it's pretty obvious I recommend this app to be A-1, yes:)