Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Eleonora Beracasa

This app is great! The team is amazing, the respond very quickly and help you. I would recommend it :)

House of Chastity

I have had this app on my store for a while and, with so many of our customers wanting to create wish lists, this app is perfect!
I recently changed the theme of my store and struggled to move the wish list across, I contacted Wishify late on a Saturday afternoon and by that evening they had it all working for me.
Exactly what you want from an app and form app makers support.

Dane Fashion

Amazing customer support, super fast and efficient team! Love the product and easy to use! Recommend highly.

NeatlyStored

Great so far! Just added the app. Customer service was quick to respond and helpful. The installation video was not clear and for some reason I had no volume on the video.

Bright N Beautiful Boutique

This app so far has been great! I was able to install the app no problem. I was having an issue with trying to copy and paste the code for the wish list on my product page and I sent a ticket in for assistance. Within minutes I had a reply, and it was fixed for me. Love how fast and easy it was to get help with my situation!

Covered In Hope

You have to upgrade to put the wishlist on the catalog page. I repeat, You have to upgrade to put the wishlist on the catalog page.

April 9, 2022

We are very sorry and we understand your requirement but we have clearly mentioned this on our app listing page on pricing section that collection page feature is available from paid plan, so that merchant know this in advance when they install the app.
Please see the screenshot from our pricing section - https://nimb.ws/4pBvIW

Leslie Berman Inc

Just installed the app and so far it's working great! The Wishify team was very responsive and helped install the app on our site quickly and efficiently.

Everywhen Pets

The app is great and the functionality is exactly what we needed. Customer service is very responsive. They were able to help us customize the app as wanted in record time.

Kintsugi Apparel

The app is great and easy to use. The customer service is excellent as well. They were able to install the app for me and make the process painless.

Divine Crystal Co

This App has wonderful customer service. Very quick response and would recommend. Looks wonderful and great addition to my store.