Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NowShopFun

Location Turkey

This app has perfect support. And whishlist works amazing. I tried some apps to add whishlist this app is perfecet!!! Thank you so much

The Modern Farmhouse

For my first support ticket it was a very easy process to request help. I tried my best to import the Wishlist on my own but had problem with finding the right area to enter in the code. They helped quickly and what took me over an 1 they did in 5 minutes. Thank you so much!

awkflagship.boutique

Location Austria

Alles was wir benötigen haben wir in dieser App gefunden. Der Support hat uns super schnell geholfen und uns spezielle Wünsche erfüllt, welche wir selbst nicht einstellen konnten. DANKE!!!

Keelin Design

Location Belgium

I truly LOVE this app. It's easy to use, nice overview and the support is AMAZING!! I had an issue installing the app on my new Shopify Theme and they helped me really quickly to get everything up and running again. I really recommend this app!!

My Imagination UK

Support is great, they helped me instantly to get the app installed and were very swift in replying.

Sweet Magnoliaa

Location India

Excellent support team. They installed the app for us within 30 minutes of taking the app. Thanks, Team Wishify for your help!

Whiskeyjack Boutique

Needed help with getting the code for the button just right, and this team was extremely responsive! A++ for the team :)

Sincerely Lucia

Their team is incredibly responsive and fast in helping us with setting up the app. Couldn't be happier! Thank you very much! We appreciate your help!

Baby Glamourous

Customer service was awesome. Got help with installing app to my website in less than a day.Customer service was awesome. Got help with installing app to my website in less than a day. Awesome

Phoenix Awareness

I love that I can see where the code goes, as many times we end up with all sorts of codes from apps and we don't know where they are from :)
Works perfectly, I'm happy with it.