Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and functionality, allowing customers to save favorites and track price drop interests. It's praised for its reliable performance, user-friendly setup, and customization options, even on the free plan. Many commend the responsive customer support, particularly for installation assistance. It's recommended for its affordability and effective wishlist management.

July 25, 2020

I use this app for our online store. I absolutely love it! It brings a special touch to our website. Customer service ROCK! I did an upgrade version of my website and lost a few things. I sent Zooomy an email at 12:20am Saturday morning expecting them to respond the next business day, which would be Monday. My issue was resolved in 3 mins.
Great Customer Service
Great Product
Great Price
Thank you Zooomy!

Distinctive Specialties
Edited March 25, 2021

The installment of the app was super fast and easy i was able to do it all myself, however i wanted to add the heart icon to my website and was unable to do it on my own. I contacted support yesterday and earlier today everything was set-up perfectly just how i wanted it. Customer service is amazing, super fast and great communication.

The Given Style
Edited February 17, 2022

I truly LOVE this app. It's easy to use, nice overview and the support is AMAZING!! I had an issue installing the app on my new Shopify Theme and they helped me really quickly to get everything up and running again. I really recommend this app!!

Keelin Design
Belgium
March 9, 2021

I would like to say Customer Service is Amazing. this app is easy to use and if you need help with anything they are always willing to help. I compared prices to other apps and so far this was my best option. happy customer right here

Pink Crafts Panda
January 9, 2020

A great little find, looks good and works perfect as well. I wasn't 100% sure about how to install (my fault as not the most confident) but the team installed it all for me about an hour after emailing them. Top class service, I'm now looking through there other apps. 5 stars from me

UK Cover Lover
Edited October 4, 2018

My customers LOVE this app and so do I. They were also incredibly helpful when I had issues with some of my coding to set it up properly. They responded instantly and fixed it right away.

Clean Haven Naturals
March 26, 2021

App easy to use and great customer service ! I got a very quick response and the issue was fixed super fast. Thank you !

nymfavintage
France
March 9, 2021

I was looking for a wishlist app that coule also be as a sneaky nudge or reminder to the hubby/partner/besties to get something a lady would like. This app suits my needs perfectly. Well priced and the support is, exceptional. Not often do I give reviews or 5 stars but this one is deserved in my opinion.

curAtiv
South Africa
March 15, 2021

Customer service is prompt and amazing. Cator is especially helpful and help me set it up. Thank you!

Kalikhasan Eco-Friendly Solutions
Philippines
June 30, 2020

The APP works perfectly and the support is super attentive! I didn't expect support to help me out pretty quickly. And they helped me add an additional function on the website.

Flamingo Frock