Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

HB & Co.

So I downloaded this app due to a referral from a friend! Best decision ever! Their customer support team was top notch and so nice! They set everything up for me in no time! HIGHLY recommended

Studio 77 Gifts & Accessories

I thought I could figure out how to setup this APP-but then I got nervous- So all I had to do was email them and in less than an hour it was set up for me!!
Super Impressed! Loved that I didn't have to call and wait for help!!!

hello2332

great customer service, they set the app up on my site for me quickly. Ive just installed hemce the four stars, so yet to test this feature but I will update if there are any issues!

Bridget King Jewelry

The customer service is amazing! Super quick to respond. The upgrade from free is definitely worth it.

Red Sand Fibre Art Studio

I just signed up for this app and i'm hoping my customers will enjoy having a wish list. The customer service was fantastic. They were quick and easy to deal with. I look forward to upgrading once I see how this app performs. Thumbs up!!

Lucid-Sky LLC

Amazing app and customer service!!! So happy with the addition of Wishify's wish list, we think our customers will LOVE the feature! The responsiveness of Zooomy has been lightning fast...they responded quicker to us than we were able to respond to them!

Games To Go

I love this app. It is very easy to use and install, and for things I wanted but couldn't figure out, I wrote in to the support team and they fixed what I needed same day! I have hundreds of products, so I asked to have the ability to add one to a wishlist from a Collections page and they added it for me in minutes. Awesome customer service!

J A Y A COLLECTION

ANSWER IN 5 MINUTES WEBSITE DONE IN 5 MINUTES TOO
VERRY NICE ! THE BEST APP AND NOT EXPENSIVE

Cowgirl Yarn

Overall, this app was relatively easy to install, and the instructions to do so were clear. We have a few functional things that we wish the app could do (add multiple variants of a single product and quantities to the wishlist), but this app meets our needs for a customizable, online wishlist that our customers can share in a variety of ways. What sets this app apart, though, is the incredible support provided by the developers. They responded quickly, and helped us install the code when we couldn't troubleshoot the issue. They went above and beyond what I expected from tech support for such an affordable app.

Alder and Alouette

I needed help installing my app and the customer service was quick, polite, professional and ended up installing the app for me the rest of the way as well. Thank you so much!