Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 13, 2021

The app is perfect!
Easy to install and the support is really quick to answer to our question if we have some changes!
I highly recommend it!!!
Thanks!

Histoires de Parfums
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 6, 2021

Excited about having this working in my store. I requested assistance with the code and it was completed instantly. Customer service deserves all five stars. Happy with the price and the free period allows you to get started with no cost. A very happy Customer. Thank You Wishlist

La Paper Passion
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 6, 2021

The app looks great. It does what I expect it to do. Also, it's great that you can use it for free until your store gets bigger.

Pina Global LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 2, 2021

This app is excellent. It runs very smooth on the front-end, and is easy to navigate and edit on the back-end. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful. Each time I have reached out they have resolved the issue within the hour. I highly recommend using the Wishify Wishlist.

FEORH
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 28, 2021

Very smooth app just as good as the big players like ASOS and really helpful staff.... they even added a code for me AND got back to me within minutes each time.

Nailuv
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 25, 2021

The app owner was very helpful in that he didn't charge me to install his software into my Shopify theme. And I just love how quick he got it done. About 5 min, and presto, me store was full of hearts. So it's pretty obvious I recommend this app to be A-1, yes:)

TimeReproofPortraits
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
June 18, 2021

I have been using the free plan version. They are fast in response and when I asked for help they solved the problem very nicely and quickly.

Zuboot
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited June 16, 2021

This app is my first choice for wishlist. App works great, the customer support is lightning fast and ready to help with simple things or customizations.

Metsola
Finland
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
June 4, 2021

This app is awesome as the support is awesome. Thank alot for the team help on customising excatly what i want. With much patience. Highly recommended.

HammerHouse
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
June 3, 2021

Excelente app y la atención al cliente de primera calidad, muy rápido y te solucionan perfecto, la recomiendo bastante.

kanaus