4.9
December 1, 2021

This App is amazing!!!!! Love Every feature. Had a little issue connecting the code but because I made a mistake. Instructions are clear, but I went ahead of the process and made a mistake. I contacted support and within couple minutes the whole issue was solved!!! GREAT SUPPORT SERVICE!!!! NOW EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING FANTASTIC! I DEF. RECOMMEND THIS APP 100%!!!!

SHARO'S COLLECTION
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 21, 2021

Great app! I had a bit of trouble installing the code myself in the theme but the support was fantastic! They responded to my questions the same day and had everything up and running exactly how I needed it. Plus, this app is super easy to use.

Jillian Leigh Jewellery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 20, 2021

woow great app quick response i recomend this app everything works perfect thank u am so happy u guys are the best

rrebecasglamboutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 11, 2021

The Wishlist is PERFECT for your store. It's simple, looks stylish with themes, and the dev team is so professional to answer any of your questions or customized ideas.

Rayzlee
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 21, 2021

I had trouble figuring out how to insert the code into the 2.0 theme, so I contacted support to do it. Within an hour, they inserted the code for me and it works beautifully! I cannot wait to debut the new theme to my customers. I have good feelings about Q4/holiday peak season.

Golden Beauty Co.
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 20, 2021

Easy to install with the video setup instructions, you can also customize the text, i really enjoy it but I am a little disappointed that I have to pay to have the collections page options.

Ongles Sky
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 15, 2021

Thank you Zooomy Team for the prompt tech support to help us set up the wishlist function. Awesome app and amazing team!!

PawzUpAu
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 12, 2021

This app has perfect support. And whishlist works amazing. I tried some apps to add whishlist this app is perfecet!!! Thank you so much

NowShopFun
Turkey
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 12, 2021

For my first support ticket it was a very easy process to request help. I tried my best to import the Wishlist on my own but had problem with finding the right area to enter in the code. They helped quickly and what took me over an 1 they did in 5 minutes. Thank you so much!

The Modern Farmhouse
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 11, 2021

Alles was wir benötigen haben wir in dieser App gefunden. Der Support hat uns super schnell geholfen und uns spezielle Wünsche erfüllt, welche wir selbst nicht einstellen konnten. DANKE!!!

awkflagship.boutique