Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

One Wear Freedom

Amazing customer support, fast and incredibly helpful! The app itself is fabulous and is super easy to set up!

nymfavintage

App easy to use and great customer service ! I got a very quick response and the issue was fixed super fast. Thank you !

Senita Athletics

Amazing customer service and fixed any issues I had with the app in lightening fast speed. Appreciate it!

Boutique Santé Vous Jeune

The app looks amazing on my store, and is very intuitive. The customer support responded and fixed my few issues in the same day! Take note that the few issues I had was surely my fault.

FIERCE FASHION by Lexi

Customer service is great! I had a problem with my theme colors and they responded right away and fixed the problem for me. The app is easy to install and I really like the layout over the other wishlist apps I tried. This one is also cheaper and more customizable on the free plan.

The Clear Cut

Excellent customer service! They helped install the app quickly and efficiently. The team answered all of my questions and got the app up and running in less than 30 minutes!

Lolli Wraps

Thank you so much for your prompt support and great communication. Everything is perfect! Very happy

Ruqayah Designs

really helped me with everything. Thanks! Contact team for full benefit. They input everything i wanted through coding. Best wishes!

Knippel Garden Centre

Just downloaded this app and the support was great to get it up and going. Looking forward to see how it performs, so far so good!

De's Nails

They were a great help when I needed it during instillation! I had made a mistake and was panicking and they were super responsive and helped me get back on track!