Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Divine Crystal Co

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This App has wonderful customer service. Very quick response and would recommend. Looks wonderful and great addition to my store.

Dora Maar

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has great customer service! They are quick to respond, and always willing to help with any inquiries.

MIJORI Creative

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Really good experience. The help you get makes it easy to install. love it and would recommend to others.

Infinity Raine

Quick and easy set and great customer support! They helped with set up and we had it up and running within an hour.

Ti Ani - Wild & Organic Tea

Location New Zealand

This is the second app I've installed with Zooomy and I'm very happy. They helped me install the app and its working well. Thank you :)

Is To Me

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, but what excels here is the service, speedy and second to none! speedy and the app works great, what is there not to like

Mooi Metal Art

Very easy to install and setup. To get the look and feel of some of the features of this app to match your store theme you have to contact them and they work on it with a quick turnaround.. very impressed so far!

Scent In The City

Time spent using app 1 day

So far so good! Wanted to start having an account system and Wishlist set up on my site and this app made it easy. They also did a good job explaining how to set it up yourself, but once I finished, I wanted to make the Wishlist button a little more customized, and I reached out to support, who managed to get back to me and install those updates within an hour of emailing them. Looking forward to my continued use of this app. A suggestion: I am unsure if this is possible, but if there would be a way for the customer to access their Wishlist within their Shopify account rather than a separate page, I think that could potentially bring a lot of value. But for the time being I made it work pretty well, and I am happy with the results thus far.

Art by Me

Location Denmark

Virkelig god app som virker. Kundeservicen er virkelig i top, og jeg har fået hurtig hjælp de gange hvor jeg har haft brug for deres hjæl :)

Barn Chick Quilts

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Our customer's were requesting a wishlist option on our store. We reviewed several apps and decided on this one for it's simplicity and reasonable price. All questions and requests were answered and modifications turned around quickly. This company is very easy to work with.