Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Your Hair Goals Zambia

Easy to use app and great plans for small to medium companies that are setting up new websites . Highly recommened

Jades Secrets

I used this app for a elegant looking Wishlist and looks beautiful and sleek! Customer service team very helpful!

Distinctive Specialties

I use this app for our online store. I absolutely love it! It brings a special touch to our website. Customer service ROCK! I did an upgrade version of my website and lost a few things. I sent Zooomy an email at 12:20am Saturday morning expecting them to respond the next business day, which would be Monday. My issue was resolved in 3 mins.
Great Customer Service
Great Product
Great Price
Thank you Zooomy!

Luminous Accessories

I needed help adding the icon for the wishlist to my page, they were very quick with responding and very helpful. Made setting up really easy.

Mommy World

I found this app after researching different choices for wishlist apps. Very pleased at how easy it was to install & more so that they helped me out quickly during their off-time (i.e., weekend). Great app!

Belle à Nouveau

This app is so worth it! Easy to set up, and when I needed a little extra help customizing, the Zooomy team was super quick to respond and helped me get things looking just the way I wanted.

Not So Subtle Plushies

Just installed the app and the customer support has been excellent thus far! Can't wait to give it a try.

Dang Sassy Boutique

I Looooove it!!! Such a great app for sure!!! Check it out!!! I think you will love it too!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Umbrella Co

I found this because I was on another more expensive app that was starting to really add up. I'm so glad I made the switch! It was so easy to set up and the one question I did have was answered/resolved on a weekend within a few hours! Highly recommend.

Living Libations CA

Great app and the best support I have experienced from any shopify app company. Will definitely try out more apps from Zooomy.