Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

Emerson Dental & Medical Supply

Useful app, highly recommended.
Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup and they responded immediately

Studio d'art Shuffle

Love that it's free until you really improved your business with more customers using the app. They are super effective when it's time to fix a bug. We match wishify with other app or features. We had some issue, but not for long. Probably the best customer service for a Shopify app.

The Steady Hand

Installation was quick and easy. I am very particular and wanted a heart icon on my home page to link to my Wishlist page. I couldn't figure out how to do it myself so I sent them an email and they did it all in less than 30 minutes. No charge. Amazing customer service. The wishlist function is super easy for customers to use. I had a couple of them try it out and they were very happy with it. Thank you so much!

Flamingo Frock

The APP works perfectly and the support is super attentive! I didn't expect support to help me out pretty quickly. And they helped me add an additional function on the website.

in2Detailing

Absolutely incredible app and the makers are really helpful. Sorted any issues within an hour, looks awesome, works perfectly. Exactly what I wanted. Cant recommend highly enough. Thank you

W I N O N A

We just installed this app and required some help with the process, making small modifications to the coding and layout. The team were very quick with their responses and communication. We were able to get everything running as we wished within a couple of hours.

There is a setup video but I suggest contacting them for any customisations.
So far we are very pleased with this app.

The Makeup Store MNL

We needed help with installing the app in our store, and their support team was able to assist us immediately. We're still testing out the app, but so far so good! Thank you for your quick response to our inquiries.

The Collector's Alley

Developers helped me out with customizing the app. They reply quickly to your questions. Strongly recommend.

The Sound Parcel

The zooomy team was VERY responsive throughout our implementation. Couldn't be happier with the tool set.

Cookie Cutters Market

The app was very easy to install and setup. Customer support was fast and very helpful to customize a few details.