Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

Cookie Cutters Market

The app was very easy to install and setup. Customer support was fast and very helpful to customize a few details.

Styled by Abby

So far I like this app and so do my customers! I didn't enjoy trying to figure out the installation on my own. It wasn't as easy as 1-2-3 but I emailed them and they were very quick to respond and help get it installed.

I like that I can customize the app with my brand colors with even the free version. I think having this Wishlist app will be a great addition to my site.

TVR Apparel Inc.

I used this app to add a wishlist on my store and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how add it upload the code. I sent an email on a SUNDAY...and the response I got back was, "DONE...check your store!" That easy!!! Now I feel like we're like Best Friends.....lol

Rich & Royal

Great customer service. They installed the app for us as well as customized it to our wishes. Thanks Zooomy!

iJazzMusic

My rating is based on the installation process and ease of use so far for setting things up on Shopify, which has all been very smooth sailing! I've just completed the install and testing how it all works from following the instructional video which has no sound, but it's very easy to see what was going on. Good job!

The site's only using the free version for now with the only limitation so far being that the widget can't load on collections pages, that comes with the Professional plan (am expecting to upgrade once the site starts getting the traffic required to upgrade).

I had to run a few questions by the developers and they got back to me with answers pretty quickly too!

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. No complaints really.

Grant S

La Allure Couture

The Customer Service is AMAZING! So helpful and very quick response. They set it up in minutes for me. Their app is a beautiful touch to my website. Thank you Wishlist!

shopcharm-it

Amazing amazing amazing customer service team. Quick with responses and helped us going above and beyond to get this app setup and perfect for our store!

Simplepleasuresgifts

Customer service is great. I needed help installing the app and they had it done within minutes! Very happy with their help.

Sustainable Marine Canada - Reef Aquarium Supplies Plus+

I just installed this app and something didn't quite take for me. The support was immediate and fixed my issue. I appreciated the assistance and the speed was amazing! I tried other apps before this one and got no help. This one will do just what I need.

Aztec Diamond Equestrian (UK) Limited

Fantastic App, Super easy to use and customise. We've been using it for a year or so now with no issues at all. I recently required some help adding the app onto our new custom theme and the team could not be more helpful. They were super responsive and easy to work with. Overall a great addition to the site.